Tickets

Kingman

49 minutes ago, imavillan said:

It appears that the club have listened to feedback and have changed the criteria for members who have attended games.

For members it now starts at 8 matches attended.

This is a far better system and fair play to the club for listening to the fans and changing this.

spacer.png

Far better system, and that impulsive purchase of a Spurs ticket last week puts me at 5 games so I think I'm in with a shout

• Like 1

Far fairer for all those attending more matches . But I have to wait until 4;25 on march 1st now before I can phone. I dont go so often now and I paid my £35 up front and hoped. Many years ago I rarely missed a game and therefor never missed a final. 

I think its fair but still gutted dont think I have a chance on the 24th But will be there in heart as usual 

For me and my daughter, £130 tickets, £120 train, £50 food, drink and programme...so £300ish all in!

I am most aggrieved about the train fare of £120 for one adult and one child from Stafford. Rip-off, but I don't want the stress of having to park somewhere in London

5 minutes ago, Ouchmefoot said:

For me and my daughter, £130 tickets, £120 train, £50 food, drink and programme...so £300ish all in!

I am most aggrieved about the train fare of £120 for one adult and one child from Stafford. Rip-off, but I don't want the stress of having to park somewhere in London

Have you tried splitting  your fare?

25 minutes ago, Ouchmefoot said:

Where you getting train prices from?

I e just done a search for you on The Trainline for two adults all as an open return.

09.02-10.56 - £91.70

09.11-12.16 - £30.60

09.32-11.36 - £73.60

Last two Wembley trips for me the train has been a nightmare....I’ve traveled from Tamworth and it’s standing room only. 

It’s even worse On the way back Euston is a nightmare. The platform for the train is not announced until the last minute and it’s a stampede to get onto the platform. Then it’s a scramble getting on the train. Getting a seat is not easy. I’m surprised nobody gets injured. 

If you don’t mind driving then checkout my post in the pubs thread. There’s a pub with a car park 2 stops from Wembley. 

image.thumb.png.9a8ea5e482f8f7faacd52a027e5e74ce.png

Latest as of about 6pm. The greyed out blocks are either sold out (I think blocks such as 129 and 130), or in many cases haven't been released yet (i.e. the whole upper tier). 

Plenty of tickets to be had in the upper tier still, not so much in the lower tier. I'm not sure how many other poor souls have had a season ticket since 15/16 but it doesn't seem like the tickets are flying out.

If you're on your own/two of you you might be in luck further down the booking windows, because most of the blocks have a lot of single seats left over.

If anyone wants more updates then just ask, thought it might be helpful for those without a season ticket.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Far better system, and that impulsive purchase of a Spurs ticket last week puts me at 5 games so I think I'm in with a shout

Oh well, stuck on 4, 3 of which were CC games. I was happy to join the melee on 18th Feb but I very much doubt it will go less than 8 games

38 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Oh well, stuck on 4, 3 of which were CC games. I was happy to join the melee on 18th Feb but I very much doubt it will go less than 8 games

I think it'll go less than 8. 

We have 33,000 final tickets. 30,000 season tickets.

That leaves 3,000 left over. I highly doubt we have 3,000 claret club members who have been to 8 or more home games. I might be wrong of course.

I highly doubt it'll get past the 5 game allocation though.

10 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I think it'll go less than 8. 

We have 33,000 season tickets. 30,000 season tickets.

That leaves 3,000 left over. I highly doubt we have 3,000 claret club members who have been to 8 or more home games. I might be wrong of course.

I highly doubt it'll get past the 5 game allocation though.

Very doubtful it goes past 5 for sure. Just checked on a few 3rd party sites that I would never buy from and there are plenty of Man City tickets for sale but very few Villa. Local pub for me I think

As usual the queue management system was running online in the build up to 5pm, I had several devices on to see which random queue number I was assigned (hedging bets!) and the lowest I got was 1300 people ahead of me (5 mins) to 3700 people ahead of me (22mins).

So in fairly quickly. 143 and 123 simply weren't available immediately, not even odd tickets, so I suspect they might be saved for something/ club tickets. Plumped for 124 nearish front, but one row in front of the Category 1 ones - £20 saving will buy...well not much at Wembley!

I'd love to know numbers in each sales tier, how many fans have had a season ticket for longer than 5 years, how many 8 games etc etc. But based on 30,000 season ticket holders and Claret members trumping anyone without (despite possibly being to no games) I doubt it'll reach 25th Feb window.

9 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Very doubtful it goes past 5 for sure. Just checked on a few 3rd party sites that I would never buy from and there are plenty of Man City tickets for sale but very few Villa. Local pub for me I think

Yeah there were some people complaining on twitter that the club weren't telling people when the tickets would go to general sale.

There's literally no chance.

If it gets past the 5 games allocation I'd be hugely surprised.

• Haha 1

I imagine people will go down the Club Wembley / box route again, although probably less appetite for it this season given a win is far less likely than last season's playoff final.

I have a reference-less friend who'd be interested in that route if any VTers are exploring it and want some company...

Entered the queue system on 2 devices, both times over 4000 ahead of me. The first I got through on wouldn’t allow me to log on as the other device (although still queued) was already logged on. But got there after about 20 mins. £56 tickets near half way line similar to last year :thumb:

As an established member I don't think I'm breaking the site rules by simply requesting consideration for a spare ticket.

Obviously getting a flight last minute will be costly, but if there's a way to get a seat I'm up for it.

(Spent an absolute fortune on the Club Wembley thing for the FACup final  and didn't even see the 4th goal as I was already drowning my sorrows in the bar.)

• Like 1

FWIW the club have said there are 58,000 STH and club members. If you're not a claret member, get yourself to the nearest pub on the 1st March. Claret members will have a hell of a time trying to get the tickets left - I can only say good luck to you if that's you.

6 hours ago, Ouchmefoot said:

I've driven down to the last two Wembley games, I used Justpark and got a spot a ten minute walk away. Bit busy on the way out, but not as bad as getting away from VP most of the time!

8 hours ago, Ouchmefoot said:

we got train tickets Wolvo to Euston and return TOTAL £26.50     11am out   and 19;30 back 

Â