Generic Virus Thread

villakram

3 minutes ago, villakram said:

Hardly surprising that Tony Blair has no shame. 

Simply amazing temerity displayed by this political creature. Imagine speaking up about public policy given his shameful record.

So no comment on the content then?

5 hours ago, villakram said:

Blair pretend playing lifesaver and looking for more work in the afterdinner speaking and mandarin world, no thanks.

I read an autobiography on Blair. His housemaster (at the Scottish version of Eaton which is hilarious for a 'labor' leader) said, "What you have to remember about Tony is that he is an actor. A really good one, but first and foremost an actor."*

Take from that what you will.

*I paraphrase

• Like 2

Guess the bog-roll hoarders where right all along...

Tesco limits purchases of toilet roll, eggs, rice, soap and handwash

Tesco has introduced buying limits on items including toilet roll, eggs, rice, soap and handwash. Customers at the supermarket are now limited to one item per person of toilet roll, and up to three products of eggs, rice, soap and handwash.

It is understood the extra limits are pre-emptive measures to help smooth demand in the coming weeks, rather than a reaction to shortages or a change in buying behaviour. They are on top of a three-item limit on essential items such as flour, dried pasta and anti-bacterial wipes which has been in place for several months.

17 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

is there another species that has such a disparity in intelligence?

This cretin has 1.2m followers on Twitter. I suspect it's only a minority who are there to witness the thickness.

Well, all I needed to know about that cretin was that he's made a movie about... Antifa's 100 Years of violence. Yep nothing made up in that at all

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

My boy is having an eye test at ASDA this morning and I’ve got a shopping list, I hope it’s not WW3.

Pleasantly surprised, much quieter than expected. Shelves fully stocked. In and out in no time. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Genie said:

Pleasantly surprised, much quieter than expected. Shelves fully stocked. In and out in no time. 

Yeah but wiping your arse with contact lenses will get very messy.

Thoughts and prayers.

• Haha 2

Hancock's half hour on at 3PM.  I put off travelling today thinking there might be some sort of announcement.  

My parents aren't best pleased but I'm erring on the side of caution (even though they are my bubble). 

Â