Unpopular Opinions

maqroll

1 hour ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I’ve often wondered this Brian, probably not suited to this thread but what can I do…

If you could “save” one of nestle’s chocolate bars and have them be produced by a more socially conscious company so you could then eat it…which bar would you pick? 

And I’m not exaggerating, if I’m in the co op and I’m looking at chocolate bars, I find myself thinking “Hmmm, BOF wouldn’t approve of that choice…but does he himself ever pine for a Yorkie bar?”

If it counts then definitely Munchies. Mein Gott they are ridiculously moreish. If they don't count cuz they're not a bar then I'd struggle to choose between Lion, Yorkie & KitKat Chunky.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

@Mark Albrighton Here you go. This thing was the absolute peak. So the story goes it was discontinued as the production costs were deemed too high. A tragic loss, up there with Terry's Pyramint.

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Controversial choice, but I'm going for the Caramac. Haven't had one in about 15 years but I miss them

My Mum was addicted to Caramac. I ate one once and threw up. Could never go near one again. Just the sight of that babyshit brown colour triggers my gag reflex. 

• Haha 1

Controversial choice, but I'm going for the Caramac. Haven't had one in about 15 years but I miss them

Dairymilk do a Caramilk bar nowadays, it's alright but not quite as good.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

My Mum was addicted to Caramac. I ate one once and threw up. Could never go near one again. Just the sight of that babyshit brown colour triggers my gag reflex. 

Hardly anyone likes them, they used to be the only thing that was left in my sixth form common room's vending machine, I was pretty much the only person to keep buying them

Don't think I've had one since tbh, but I'm not really a chocolate bar person, don't have much of a sweet tooth these days

Denied, as its not a chocolate bar ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/05/2024 at 17:56, Davkaus said:

Had a load of them on my Birthday cake last year, unfortunately at my surprise party my mate got pissed and scoffed them all , I didn't get a single one!🤣

Â