Pre-Match thread (Cup Final 16 of 38)

zab6359

3 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Any news on when Keinan is back?

Last weekend deano said he would be running in a couple of weeks, so I would guess he will be running within the next 7 to 10 days.

Edited by MaVilla

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Last weekend deano said he would be running in a couple of weeks, so I would guess he will be running within the next 7 to 10 days.

Really need him back. I know he’s no world beater and I’m not trying to pretend he is, but he’s and option and that’s what we need up front I think. Tbh, wouldn’t mind seeing Kodj get a few mins if Wes isn’t on it.

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

It seems pretty obvious Guilbert and Engels are carrying slight knocks. They would both be playing if not. 

Nope, they are on the bench because their replacements haven’t done anything to deserve being dropped. 

30 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Perhaps Smith feels the pace of Konsa is more useful against Leicester’s forward line? Personally though I would have put Guilbert back in over Elmo for the same reason. 

Possibly. Engels is quite slow but I think his positioning and experience makes up for that.

The decision not to bring Guilbert back in is baffling though, can only think it’s because Elmo got an assist the other night and is maybe more conservative in his runs forward. But Guilbert looks more than capable of attacking and defending and would put Chilwell on the back foot.

Just have to trust DS on this one.

Not looking forward to this one bit.

We never seem to do any good against the "big" clubs (yes, can't believe I typed that FFS).

A draw would be no disgrace.