Would You...

maqroll

4 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

No, I’d rather keep my limbs.

But if you’re asking which I’d pick if I had to....leg I think.

I bet a few would lose a limb. I also bet a few would massively regret losing a limb too. 

11 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

No, I’d rather keep my limbs.

But if you’re asking which I’d pick if I had to....leg I think.

How about losing a finger for £100k?

Would you wear a Blues top under any circumstances? 

I don't understand why anyone takes a bet which might result in this as a possibility. It takes a bigger man to walk away. 

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Would you wear a Blues top under any circumstances? 

I don't understand why anyone takes a bet which might result in this as a possibility. It takes a bigger man to walk away. 

I would, because only weird, men babies with mental issues have a problem with wearing certain items of clothing.

I wouldn't wear one out of choice, but if it was for a stag do, a bet lost or someone's funeral or something then yea, why not? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

I would, because only weird, men babies with mental issues have a problem with wearing certain items of clothing.

I wouldn't wear one out of choice, but if it was for a stag do, a bet lost or someone's funeral or something then yea, why not? 

I don't think it happens so much nowadays due to ever changing sponsors on shirts (and the fact most appear to be Asian betting companies) but there used to be a time when Liverpool/Man City fans wouldn't buy Sharp goods because of their long association with Man Utd. Likewise JVC with Arsenal for Spurs fans. 

Celtic and Rangers had the same sponsors for a fairly long time as the companies probably didn't want to alienate the other set of fans.

Â