Would You...

maqroll

On 16/06/2019 at 08:24, Xela said:

How about losing a finger for £100k?

I'd lose my little finger for 100k. No question.

Other fingers maybe not. Thumb definitely not.

As for an arm or leg for a million? Nah. I'd choose leg if I had to, but I don't think losing one of those limbs is worth a million quid

1 hour ago, Wezbid said:

Would you rather shit out an ostrich egg or have a baby cactus shoved up your anus? 

My initial thought was the egg, but after google imaging both options I think I’ll go for the baby cactus. Whilst very uncomfortable I think it’d cause less permanent damage.

• Like 1

On 16/06/2019 at 09:33, sidcow said:

Would you wear a Blues top under any circumstances? 

I don't understand why anyone takes a bet which might result in this as a possibility. It takes a bigger man to walk away. 

I’d do it for a tenner. Who really cares? You can get some really strong soaps these days.  And you should always try to walk in the shoes of someone less fortunate than you so you can truly understand their suffering. 

19 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

My initial thought was the egg, but after google imaging both options I think I’ll go for the baby cactus. Whilst very uncomfortable I think it’d cause less permanent damage.

Yeah I agree.

I reckon the cactus would be painful, but it would be cutting you and pricking you. I don't think it would be permanent. Just painful.

An Ostrich egg would probably tear you.

• Like 1

My left leg, from below the knee so I've at least got a stump to wiggle around (lol) and put the cyberdyne systems prosthetic on. £2million. I'm serious. 

On 16/06/2019 at 09:33, sidcow said:

Would you wear a Blues top under any circumstances? 

I don't understand why anyone takes a bet which might result in this as a possibility. It takes a bigger man to walk away. 

I got dressed as circa 2003 Robbie Savage on one of the days of my stag.  

On 16/06/2019 at 18:41, lapal_fan said:

I would, because only weird, men babies with mental issues have a problem with wearing certain items of clothing.

I wouldn't wear one out of choice, but if it was for a stag do, a bet lost or someone's funeral or something then yea, why not? 

Men babies with mental issues is not what I'd call them, but I respect your IDGAF attitude towards attire.

Something similar may have already been said, but you'd rock a set of stilettos, short skirt and boob tube without a care if there was incentive or agreement to do so?

If so, fair game, I wouldn't put myself in that scenario personally. Even for some temporary amusement.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Men babies with mental issues is not what I'd call them, but I respect your IDGAF attitude towards attire.

Something similar may have already been said, but you'd rock a set of stilettos, short skirt and boob tube without a care if there was incentive or agreement to do so?

If so, fair game, I wouldn't put myself in that scenario personally. Even for some temporary amusement.

You been following me again? 

• Haha 1

Â