Minnesota, USA (Jul 18)

11 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

I typed all that out with a firestick only for it not to go full screen in Firefox. My hand is going to fall off. Hooked the laptop up to the TV instead. Looking good on the screen and looking good on the pitch too. 

Just now, Wezbid said:

I typed all that out with a firestick only for it not to go full screen in Firefox. My hand is going to fall off. Hooked the laptop up to the TV instead. Looking good on the screen and looking good on the pitch too. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Wezbid said:

Screencast is your friend

2 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I've seen enough.

Targett is a big improvement at LB.

This, overall we look superior. As we should to be fair.

How I miss preseason friendlies where we pre - shit ourselves for the season ahead based on how garbage we look against inferior opposition?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

Early observations. Nice ground, the seats are really close. Female American co-commentator is unexpected and slightly distracting. Jota looks slow. Wesley looks a bit gangly. Targett romping forward. O'Hare involved in a lot of the play.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

Early observations. Nice ground, the seats are really close. Female American co-commentator is unexpected and slightly distracting. Jota looks slow. Wesley looks a bit gangly. Targett romping forward. O'Hare involved in a lot of the play.

Definitely more Charles Gil, than Adams Traore, that being said, seems to have the eye for a pass.

1 minute ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

I remember no picture and more wind noise than commentary... Oh and Jack Woodward talking about what he had for dinner. 

I'll never forget when he would leave the mic on at halftime and you'd hear him discussing the quality of the tea and pies :D

• Haha 1

Â