Minnesota, USA (Jul 18)

We were pretty popular in China whilst struggling in the prem . Since our relegation season and three seasons in the championship our popularity in China has decreased. The same has probably happened in the States, not that we were overly popular anyway. 

8 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

**** that i’ll be asleep . 

Its Minnesota doing the stream not crappy AVTV* so it will likely be available for full match replay after.

*yes I am still salty af about  AVTV's many failures while we were in the Championship. 

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 1

I wonder whether you could download one of those 'rip from youtube' apps, and just have it recording constantly from tonight through to tomorrow morning on their YouTube channel 🤔

https://www.mnufc.com/post/2019/07/16/live-stream-mnufc-vs-aston-villa-international-friendly

Link.

Minnesota United kicks off against newly promoted Premier League side Aston Villa this Wednesday, July 17 at 7 p.m. CT. Tune in to watch that game live, with a full broadcasts brought to you by MNUFC.

Major League Soccer has restricted the audience for this stream, and it is no longer available for viewers outside of the Minneapolis-Saint Paul broadcast market.

edit: Thanks @limpidfor the correction. Well that would suck :(

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Team ? Thinking, Steer, Guilbert, Konsa, Mings, Targett, Hourihane, Jota, McGinn, Grealish, El Ghazi, Wesley.

Yeah I reckon there or thereabooots!

Â