Minnesota, USA (Jul 18)

This will likely be a standard friendly with one XI starting the first half and another XI starting the second half. It likely won't even be our presumed best XI in one half either, it's going to be a mix of all sorts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stevomanila said:

Actually I do wonder if we may start to dabble a little with 3 at the back during some of these friendlies too...

Score prediction... 2-0 Villa...

This is my thinking as we have about 20 centre backs. 

12 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

I am now utterly confused :) Will try and tune in and see I guess!

Major League Soccer has restricted the audience for this stream in some markets, however, the stream should be available in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul broadcast market and all of the United Kingdom.

Showing as starting @01:00 so hopefully we'll have no connection or streaming issues

https://www.mnufc.com/post/2019/07/16/live-stream-mnufc-vs-aston-villa-international-friendly

20 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Cheers! Good luck. Looks like they are just deliberately trying to stop California from watching it then.

Which is where I live.

Sad trombone.

3 minutes ago, Withnail said:

And Virginia 

*Cough*VPNWithAUKServerWhichIsJustAboutAllDecentVPNs*Cough.

32 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

We'll almost definitely see two XIs. Think we could see a 451 and a 3 at the back. Think the likes of Tshibola, O Hare, RHM, Lansbury and Hogan will  get a chance as well as the likely starters

Wasn’t he left back in England?

personally don’t think we will see a back 3 ever under smith 

Â