Famous Villa Fans

sidcow

On 19/10/2023 at 18:47, TRO said:

seems like he is a DJ 29 from Burton- on Trent

known for "Lighter" ( feat KSI)  and "21 Reasons" ( feat Ella Henderson)

They reckon he's very good in his own circles.....Is he a Villa Fan or loaned someones jacket?

Proper Villa fan. He gets a Villa shirt in at every opportunity.

• Like 1

On 21/10/2023 at 00:08, OutByEaster? said:

He's a Villa fan - sits behind you, middle box Lower Ellis - you can often see him standing looking out before games.

He has got my old box

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

Bloody autocorrect 😂😂

He was in the new John Wick film, not that you could recognise him. I have to say I’m quite a fan of his work.

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

He has a box at VP, so safe to say he's an actual fan

I would imagine Burton on Trent has a quite a large contingent of Villa supporters, considering it's location. I'm trying to think of the main road that takes you to Tyburn. 

51 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I would imagine Burton on Trent has a quite a large contingent of Villa supporters, considering it's location. I'm trying to think of the main road that takes you to Tyburn. 

A38

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

A38

That's the one, I used to fly up there to see some lrig in Foston Hall prison, incidentally, I was in there when it was a detention centre. That was the season we won the league, I missed the first 6 weeks. The C. Crew started putting on the National Express coaches, Brittle and Andy Brown, they took a massive firm to Leeds first game of the season. That was some season, 9 coaches we took to Liverpool, I can still hear, "the Brummies are ere".

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sidcow said:

Scott Adkins apparently. 

Martial Arts expert and movie action hero. 

Not so well known in UK and USA despite being in some pretty big movies but a bigger star in rest of the world (I understand) 

Yes this was mentioned before...

In Debt Collector he's wearing a Villa coloured tie, pretty cool as it's filmed on location in L.A.

debt1.thumb.jpg.2f6d920e3051f9c33d1097b4dfc43c03.jpg

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Yes this was mentioned before...

In Debt Collector he's wearing a Villa coloured tie, pretty cool as it's filmed on location in L.A.

debt1.thumb.jpg.2f6d920e3051f9c33d1097b4dfc43c03.jpg

He's made a career being 'Bad guy's top henchman' in action films or 'main bad guy' in smaller action films/foreign ones. Think he's especially well known in China as he gets on well with Donnie Yen

8 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

He's made a career being 'Bad guy's top henchman' in action films or 'main bad guy' in smaller action films/foreign ones. Think he's especially well known in China as he gets on well with Donnie Yen

He was one of the baddies in the last John Wick movie.

spacer.png

On 01/06/2019 at 12:48, Keener window-cleaner said:

Geezer Butler in Black Sabbath 😄

Bildresultat för geezer butler black sabbath aston villa

Just finished his autobiography “Into The Void”. Did not know how much he struggled with mental health issues over the decades and certainly didn’t realise how much he loves the Villa.

14 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

That's the one, I used to fly up there to see some lrig in Foston Hall prison, incidentally, I was in there when it was a detention centre. That was the season we won the league, I missed the first 6 weeks. The C. Crew started putting on the National Express coaches, Brittle and Andy Brown, they took a massive firm to Leeds first game of the season. That was some season, 9 coaches we took to Liverpool, I can still hear, "the Brummies are ere".

The Everton game? 

15 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

Foston Hall prison, incidentally, I was in there when it was a detention centre.

Did you shoot a man in Reno, just to watch him die? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

The Everton game? 

We were all in their main boozer, The Blue House. I got arrested inside the ground, and missed Morley's Worldie. I spent two weeks in Risley as a 15 yr old kid with all them teenage Scoursers, they nicknamed me "Benny," from Crossroads, bastards. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Â