Famous Villa Fans

sidcow

6 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Villa Talk riding the zeitgeist again.

What's that quote from Grandpa Simpson?

“I used to be with ‘it’, but then they changed what ‘it’ was. Now what I’m with isn’t ‘it’ anymore and what’s ‘it’ seems weird and scary. It’ll happen to you!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 16/10/2023 at 10:56, Wainy316 said:

Ah come on, I don't know any of his music either but if you consume any of Villa's official club media it's pretty hard to avoid Nathan Dawe.

Ok consider him avoided but who is he?  Sorry asking for @TRO😄

6 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Thanks, he seems to have the basic’s covered 🫠

We unfortunately once had a manager, not so long ago too, who was responsible for some hideous football and he sometimes wore a similar top too but I’m pretty sure he wasn’t a Villa fan……….

6 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

Ok consider him avoided but who is he?  Sorry asking for @TRO😄

seems like he is a DJ 29 from Burton- on Trent

known for "Lighter" ( feat KSI)  and "21 Reasons" ( feat Ella Henderson)

They reckon he's very good in his own circles.....Is he a Villa Fan or loaned someones jacket?

On 19/10/2023 at 18:47, TRO said:

They reckon he's very good in his own circles.....Is he a Villa Fan or loaned someones jacket?

Seems to keep borrowing Villa gear. He's at it again in this picture where he's rocking Wembley Stadium. 

image.png.7917c77eb674a082fdc0b1b840a47381.png

• Like 1

He's a Villa fan - sits behind you, middle box Lower Ellis - you can often see him standing looking out before games.

• Like 1

I think the term 'famous person' has become pretty watered down since I last cared about celebrities. Someone standing behind a singer, pressing buttons, doesn't count for me. Nor does some minor music person/singer. Top Hollywood actors, the heir to the throne, ex-prime ministers, these are 'famous people' to me. But then, I am getting old, and so very, very grumpy. 😉

• Like 2

On 21/10/2023 at 00:08, OutByEaster? said:

He's a Villa fan - sits behind you, middle box Lower Ellis - you can often see him standing looking out before games.

Oh...I'll look out for him.....I'll ask Carl Chin if he is aware of him, he knows everybody.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

I think the term 'famous person' has become pretty watered down since I last cared about celebrities. Someone standing behind a singer, pressing buttons, doesn't count for me. Nor does some minor music person/singer. Top Hollywood actors, the heir to the throne, ex-prime ministers, these are 'famous people' to me. But then, I am getting old, and so very, very grumpy. 😉

Ditto.

• 2 weeks later...

Scott Adkins apparently. 

Martial Arts expert and movie action hero. 

Not so well known in UK and USA despite being in some pretty big movies but a bigger star in rest of the world (I understand) 

Edited by sidcow

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Scottish Adkins apparently. 

Martial Arts expert and movie action hero. 

Not so well known in UK and USA despite being in some pretty big movies but a bigger star in rest of the world (I understand) 

And Scott Adkins.

On 20/10/2023 at 06:57, sheepyvillian said:

As soon as you Google Nathan Dawe it says he's a massive Aston Villa fan, so I think it's pretty safe to assume the jacket belongs to him. At least it's not a replica top with his name on the back.

He has a box at VP, so safe to say he's an actual fan

Â