Snooker loopy

Mark Albrighton

3 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

It wouldn’t bother me if Ronnie never plays another game again. Can’t stand him. Always have always will. Bloke is a grade A word removed. 

Love him, legend. A joy to watch at the moment. 

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

Mark Williams having a mare this morning against Trump

Luckily it’s such a long match there’s a chance he can play into some form and win a few back.

Trump is looking the best he’s been all tourno though. He has struggled to be his usual fluid self recently 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Luckily it’s such a long match there’s a chance he can play into some form and win a few back.

Trump is looking the best he’s been all tourno though. He has struggled to be his usual fluid self recently 

Yeah Trump got through his 1/4 without playing well but he's in a really good rhythm today.

I like Mark - seems like a down to earth bloke but he just has not got going at all today.

• Like 2

On 26/04/2022 at 10:39, chappy said:

Just watched this. One of the most exciting things in sport, an unfolding 147 I reckon. Real slow build tension.

It was a weird one, like the most perfect and therefore boring 147 you can get.   There wasn't any point when he was out of position or had to take a risky shot to keep the 147 alive.

59 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Yes Trump getting better as the tournament goes along. I think hes won 15 out of the last 16 Frames and has he long potting going. Hope he wins it! 

It's hard for me to want anyone called Trump to win anything ! :D

Edited by TheAuthority

Trump is someone that I don’t like but I’ve no idea why really, which probably says more about me than him. 

I don’t know what it is, his style of play is one I enjoy, he doesn’t seem like a word removed, so I’ve no idea why I don’t like him, I don’t know, I just always seem to want his opponent to win. 

7 minutes ago, av1 said:

Trump is someone that I don’t like but I’ve no idea why really, which probably says more about me than him. 

I don’t know what it is, his style of play is one I enjoy, he doesn’t seem like a word removed, so I’ve no idea why I don’t like him, I don’t know, I just always seem to want his opponent to win. 

I'm the same. Not keen on him. Seems an arrogant prick. 

6 minutes ago, av1 said:

His style of play is what endears me to him and I think he should have won more world titles by now. I just cant stand Williams and Higgins. John not Alex that is or was 😀

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

His style of play is what endears me to him and I think he should have won more world titles by now. I just cant stand Williams and Higgins. John not Alex that is or was 😀

I’m the opposite with Williams mate, i love the guy. I’m alway endeared to people that come across humble, and I don’t think it’s an act, he seems like a genuinely nice bloke. 

3 minutes ago, av1 said:

I’m the opposite with Williams mate, i love the guy. I’m alway endeared to people that come across humble, and I don’t think it’s an act, he seems like a genuinely nice bloke. 

Yes  I'm not denying that and hes a great player but he bores me. Not many characters in snooker these days. 

1 hour ago, av1 said:

He used to be a lad who just smashed the balls about so I liked him, then he had to knuckle down and get more serious to start winning the big trophies and became a bit less likeable.  Still, anyone but Higgins for me.

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

He used to be a lad who just smashed the balls about so I liked him, then he had to knuckle down and get more serious to start winning the big trophies and became a bit less likeable.  Still, anyone but Higgins for me.

Higgins was accused of something a few years back wasn't he? Was he cleared?

6 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Higgins was accused of something a few years back wasn't he? Was he cleared?

I seemed to remember he was done for match fixing, but I double checked and he was actually «just» suspended six months for ‘failing to report an illegal approach’ and cleared of the match fixing charges. 

Edited by El Zen
  • Thanks 1

Â