Racism Part two

Demitri_C

4 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Somebody scribbling you are a racist on a public statue is not my definition of  peaceful. Nobody got hurt but its breaking the law and it incited anger so jhow can that be peaceful 

The anger incitement happens inside someone's head.

They can choose not to be angry.

These thugs should have their faces in every newspaper and on telly for everyone to see and identify them. 

A company I worked for years ago had an employee full face on TV in the trouble at the match against Ireland early 90s. He got the boot straight away. 

OK probably a lot of them don't have proper jobs anywhere but they should be publicly named and shamed. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, bickster said:

It really isn't, you should have a think about what I asked and why your actions and reactions were completely different last week

This is such nonsense its unbelievable 

All i asked for was for the video to see what happened nothing more nothing less.  

30 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Quite enjoy what happened at Waterloo moments earlier, all those dickheads from today about to train it back to Dorset, just got taken apart by some anti fascist Londoners - best bit is they simply waited for them to get drunk. Too easy.

Here they are delivering a casualty to Police for some much needed medical attention

0_Black-Lives-Matter-protest-in-London.j

What chance did they have, Anyone who has watched passenger 57 knows not to mess with this fella

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Peak 2020

You know what, I got almost to the end of a post quoting the multiple definitions of peaceful, highlighting the given examples, and the important of context, but there's just no **** point is there, when someone's so committed to seeing that up is down and left is right.

It's infuriating.

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

You know what, I got almost to the end of a post quoting the multiple definitions of peaceful, highlighting the given examples, and the important of context, but there's just no **** point is there, when someone's so committed to seeing that up is down and left is right.

It's infuriating.

If you are infuriated does that mean his post was non peaceful ?

• Like 1

Â