Racism Part two

Demitri_C

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Did you ask the same question last week with BLM?

Huh??  What a utter strange post bicks

45 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah sorry it was a bit of a joke at Dem's misunderstanding of the burden of proof.

Sorry Dem

No worries stevo 😁

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Not having a dig at you dem, but i can't understand how people can get more worked up over statues and rumours like this than the racism that is evident still in 2020.

Dc no worries. But do you think racism will ever go away?

Unless we stop looking at each other for their skin there will always be elements of racism everywhere i am afraid. The progress made is whats important although i accept it still exists and sadly always will be in minorities.

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

As a direct result of the actions last week. Anyone with half a brain could see it was like poking a hornets nest with only one probable outcome, We’ve been here so many bloody times in the past

This is true to be honest. Whoever went today did so knowing what was going to happen. 

Seriously though how could anybody think people would just sit and watch a Churchill Statue or war memorials getting vandalised? Thousands peacefully protest and the world took notice. Then a few idiots ruin everything.

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

This is true to be honest. Whoever went today did so knowing what was going to happen. 

Seriously though how could anybody think people would just sit and watch a Churchill Statue or war memorials getting vandalised? Thousands peacefully protest and the world took notice. Then a few idiots ruin everything.

I agree. I feel sorry for the ones who went peacefully last week as the mindless idiots who did the vandalism to churchill have helped gather these right wing thugs from coming. 

It stoked the flames 

Edited by Demitri_C

7 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

As a direct result of the actions last week. Anyone with half a brain could see it was like poking a hornets nest with only one probable outcome, We’ve been here so many bloody times in the past

So you're saying we shouldn't have a right to protest for fear of triggering a bunch of far right words removed? I thought a right to protest was part of democracy.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Not sure how there can be any doubt left anymore... Britain is **** 😕

Its not just the scenes which are proper grim it's the divide as to whether they are wrong or right, if they are acceptable because of what others did or didn't do

My German wife had a proper laugh over the black lives matter cliffs of Dover shite earlier

It really isn’t. There is so much to be positive about in this country. There is not a country in the world that would not have so called patriots defending war memorials or iconic past leaders that served the country well. 

The country isn’t ****.  But a lot of people are.

Anyway if you don’t like the country, then you know what you can do ;)

2 minutes ago, Rolta said:

So you're saying we shouldn't have a right to protest for fear of triggering a bunch of far right words removed? I thought a right to protest was part of democracy.

I don’t think he said that. The attack on Churchill and a war memorial has caused this.  Had that not happened the EDL nutters would have stayed at home. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rolta said:

He didnt say that

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Another man who loves his country

Edit: Apologies its an old picture.

This picture is old

Edit just seen your comment below

Edited by Demitri_C

9 minutes ago, Rolta said:

Where do i say that 

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don’t think he said that. The attack on Churchill and a war memorial has caused this.  Had that not happened the EDL nutters would have stayed at home. 

Nobody was forced to attend a far right rally, give a nazi salute, wear a T-shirt with the name of a far right terrorist group, or do anything else this lot are up to. They have attended of their own volition, and are responsible for their own actions.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Sorry, it's 10 years ago but still the sort of mentality that exists.

Tattoos are a lifetime commitment. That prick made that commitment. 10 years ago or today, he made it clear which side of history he supports. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Yes of course I was hoping it wouldn't but knew it would 

6 minutes ago, blandy said:

This is bonkers, surely. A state got graffiti'd and one of a slave bod got thrown in the water. Perhaps many think that's "bad". It's not ruined everything though. Massive change has already started happening.

Today's assembling of fascists, Nazis and Racists is nowt to do with BLM, other than the racists hate Black people and like a spot of violent disorder.

Hope you’re right mate. 

Todays scenes scare me. 

Feels like we are going backwards as a nation :(

• Like 1

Â