Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

Getting better in general play. But actually at fault for their winner in getting drawn to double up on Mainoo which left Dalot with space and time to pick his spot with the cross

Genuinely think people let the fact he’s an academy product cloud their judgement. 

If Zaniolo or Diaby had put that performance in today there’d be uproar

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Genuinely think people let the fact he’s an academy product cloud their judgement. 

As I said at half time his movement off the ball was world class. Was causing them all sorts of issues with his positioning which opened the game up nicely.

Sadly his decision making was miles off, just running into traffic when Moreno was screaming for the ball unmarked with 10 yards to run into. Also scuffed a pretty decent chance well wide.

We know what he can do though compared to those listed above in prem so there were promising signs he looked more up to speed today than when he was returning over xmas.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Video gif. Joe Biden speaks at a press conference or event in front of a podium. Text, "It's hard to respond to something so idiotic."

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mark_1989 said:

Can’t take people seriously who respond with GIFs.

Can't take that rubbish seriously enough to respond with prose. 

Absolute crap being spouted. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

The only crap I can see being spouted are those saying he was man of the match. 

A genuine insult to some of our other players tonight. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

People have been rightly saying he has been below par, bad even, since returning from injury. Today he was v good, not perfect but finally recognisable as the player of last season. 

• Like 2

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

People have been rightly saying he has been below par, bad even, since returning from injury. Today he was v good, not perfect but finally recognisable as the player of last season. 

He got into some good positions l, I’ll give him that, and then he completely **** it up every time. 

Id like to see more than that personally

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The only crap I can see being spouted are those saying he was man of the match. 

A genuine insult to some of our other players tonight. 

You claimed he was so poor that if he'd of been Zani or Diaby tonight there would be uproar. 

He probably wasn't MoTM, but to say his performance warranted uproar is just rubbish isn't it. 

Best he's been since he's been back and is on his way back to being mid-2023 JJ. 

• Like 1

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

You will.

Great. When that happens I’ll compliment his performance. 

In a game where he gives the ball away with every touch and destroys any attacks that go through him I’ll tell it as it is

Just now, Steero113 said:

You claimed he was so poor that if he'd of been Zani or Diaby tonight there would be uproar. 

There would have been. 100%

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

Best he's been since he's been back and is on his way back to being mid-2023 JJ. 

It probably is the best he’s been since he’s been back. But it’s still far far below the levels he’s capable of. And I’m frustrated that we seem to insist on playing him every game and not subbing him when players like Bailey can’t get 90 minutes even though they’re far better

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Great. When that happens I’ll compliment his performance. 

In a game where he gives the ball away with every touch and destroys any attacks that go through him I’ll tell it as it is

None of that is true tho so you’re not really telling it as it is.

14 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Got ya JJ blinkers on…probably had your Andre Green blinkers on too back in the day.

Edited by Mark_1989

Just now, Stevo985 said:

There would have been. 100%

It probably is the best he’s been since he’s been back. But it’s still far far below the levels he’s capable of. And I’m frustrated that we seem to insist on playing him every game and not subbing him when players like Bailey can’t get 90 minutes even though they’re far better

Because neither Diaby, Bailey or Zaniolo can play on the left. 

We have bugger all options on the left and he's the best of them. 

Â