3 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

croatian number 1 in goal

taylor - welsh international

hutton - scotland international

chester - played at euros welsh international

hourihane - full irish international

kodgia - ivory coast international

adomah - ghana international.

The squad is littered with quality. Best squad in the division except for possibly stoke or west brom.

The problem is the out of his depth no name manager. job's too big for him

The guy is a joke he looks like one of these old piss heads you see hanging outside the bookies smoking roll ups, shit ginger grey hair and joke eyebrows. I'd laugh at him if he was my manager at work.

A villa manager should have massive charisma and be impeccably attired in an armani  donald trump styled overcoat.

This guy is a joke. and a tramp.

I don’t care if they internationals. That whole list is shit apart from the keepers and Chester. When have the rest of them played for the countries? It’s like saying Gabbys an England international because he had a cap once. 

9 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You sure about that mate? 

Also you got some fans saying he has bottled it and turned defensive now so we shouldn’t concede too many from now on. 

OK Farke only has 2 previous promotions.

If we fly out the blocks like Norwich did - there will be no complaints from me. 

back to this season though and on current form we look to win about 3 of those remaining  games - does he still get next season on that  ?

those players are better than any of like for like squads in the champ. Look at readings line up today. Look at ipswich last week. you'd take hutton and taylor over their full backs. they're hugely experienced and won caps for their countries. you don't get caps for being shit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

I just wasted 45mins of my precious weekend watching that pile of atrocity. I had stuff to do. I put down my makita to watch that. Not drunk at all

With your username I am rather disappointed 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

And? You implying having caps at an international level for relatively small footballing countries indicate quality? 

Yes - I am actually - the better players get picked for their national team was I thought it how it worked.

4 minutes ago, hippo said:

OK Farke only has 2 previous promotions.

If we fly out the blocks like Norwich did - there will be no complaints from me. 

back to this season though and on current form we look to win about 3 of those remaining  games - does he still get next season on that  ?

Only 3 wins out the next 16 games and he should be sacked.  

I like to look at his form with and without Jack. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

3 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

People will seriously argue all kinds of stupid shit to have a moan at a Villa manager. Bloody children the lot of you. Expecting success over night. Sounds to me you've never worked for a thing your entire life. 

He only has to win a few games to shut us all up

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hippo said:

Yes - I am actually - the better players get picked for their national team was I thought it how it worked.

Jesus. We should get Gabby back then. Sure Gabby, Lescott and Richards could get our promotion back on track.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

those players are better than any of like for like squads in the champ. Look at readings line up today. Look at ipswich last week. you'd take hutton and taylor over their full backs. they're hugely experienced and won caps for their countries. you don't get caps for being shit.

You ever watched a Scotland game since the 90s?

Â