Football Manager 2019

Villaphan04

21 hours ago, Daniel said:

PnjHSfA.png

First season in the Championship and i don't know how, but i'm killing it. I think if i do get promoted then the Premier league might be a bit too much.

Just take a look at Man City's current team. No way i'd compete against that.

hK1Wm1D.png

they signed mbappe one mine too for 164m...he's ridiculously good. they did me 6-0 in the charity shield and he scored 4 of them. managed a 2-2 draw in the league at home and my keeper played a blinder with him a constant threat.

If I get Eastleigh to the Championship, will I get any money? I am so sick and tired of being broke. Absolutely stupid. Four seasons in and still not signed a single player for an actual transfer fee

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

Berahino was fined a weeks wages for missing training, funnily enough just after the season finished. Bizarre. Anyway, I checked his profile and he hadn't played a game for Stoke all season. His value had dropped to £775,000. He's unhappy as he feels hes been treated unfairly by the manager too many times.

I offered 775k, accepted XD Wasn't even transfer listed.

He's coming in as a backup option for 37k per week. Can't beat that for value.

To answer my own question. No. Think I got 10 k for being promoted and £ 2-3 million on the championship TV deal. Of that I got a transfer budget of £ 1 million. 

So far I've signed a few youngsters on loan with option to buy. I've tried to upgrade some facilities, but didn't get much done. So far I have played 5 matches DDWLL. Just hoping I can survive the first couple of seasons.  

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

If I get Eastleigh to the Championship, will I get any money? I am so sick and tired of being broke. Absolutely stupid. Four seasons in and still not signed a single player for an actual transfer fee

in my 5th season with Stalybridge in L2 which looks like it will be back to back promotions...  managed to have a couple of decent sales along the way.  Sold my back up keeper for 250k and 2 players when in VNL for 200k each which has kept me afloat.   But that gets chewed up pretty quick - my wages budget is 19k a week which is a pittance compared to other teams in VNL let alone L2.

even got 36k for my Assistant Manager lol

Just starting out a new save with only the US loaded (Feb 2018). Was able to get the Spain U-19 job right off the bat and have been unbeaten up until now (June 2019). Was able to use a few newgens (in the American youth/collegiate system) in the squad (BTW those players are always free to sign if you need/want cheap newgens to fill out a squad). Now the U-19 Championship is coming up and I'm apparently unable to register any players for this competition so maybe a bug? Also adding Poland & maybe Italy to the database — was going to at the beginning of the save but the earliest I could add the new league was in 2019. Hopefully I will have a club job soon!

The hardest bit so far with a Vanarama team is going into the championship. Moving from Vanarama to Sky bet one and two, was fairly easy, relatively speaking. The championship is just bonkers. Like AVFC has a single player worth probably 6 times my entire squad (if not more). 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

1 hour ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

One of my new scouts recommended him at the start. Never looked back. He’s found sod all else mind.

on mine i've got romania, serbia, croatia and belgium as additional leagues and just scout the **** out them

romania has been a go to place for years for me, goian, radoi, tamas, silviu jung jr, stanciu, hagi (brilliant player in my villa save) rotariu, man

If anyone wanna start in Vanarama I thought I'd give you an easier time than I had.  Here's a list of players that are on free transfer or will likely be released the second season. All have done pretty well for me. Especially Ben Hinchcliffe. 

Leon Best (free transfer)

Aaron Kuhl (free transfer)

Anthony de freitas (free transfer) 

Ben Hinchcliffe (free transfer) 

U23 releases:

Bassala Sambou (Everton release)
Jordan Rossiter (Rangers release)
Joe Muscatt (Bolton release) 
Noha Sylvestre (West Ham release)
Theo Archibald (Forest Green)
Ryan Loft (Leicester release) 
Nathan Phillips (released from Liverpool)

9 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

First transfer window after Promotion. Few weeks left yet but I'm happy with my business so far!

Aston Villa_  Transfer History.png

Approx 15m for Nyland, Adomah & De Laet. If only this were real!

• Like 2

Â