');
Sign in to follow this  
Villaphan04

Football Manager 2019

Has been officially announced. Being released on November 2. Interested to see what new additions they will put into the game but don't have a lot of faith that they will be any good.

This thing needs to massively step up to the plate.  I really enjoyed 17, so got in early and pre-ordered 18.  Within a couple of hours I knew I'd made a mistake.  Over-complicated shite.

• Like 1

probably the same as always, lots of improvements in areas that i dont use, like the 3D engine, i didnt get the leaders role stuff in the game, only really used it to avoid talking to players, scouting was the big thing last year, that still needs refining, it definitely definitely needs some new scripting, think some of the interviews and team talk stuff is 3/4 years old now, i think they will add VAR but im not sure what kind of impact that will have, maybe slow it down and try and build tension somehow

18 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

I don’t hold high hopes after the dross that was 18.

Completely agree with this. Didn't particularly like 18 and think that 19 isn't going to be massively different. I hope to be wrong

5 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

This thing needs to massively step up to the plate.  I really enjoyed 17, so got in early and pre-ordered 18.  Within a couple of hours I knew I'd made a mistake.  Over-complicated shite.

I'm in the same boat. I wasn't sure about getting 18 and just went ahead to get it. Within the day I was back on 17. Hope I'm wrong but I don't see the game massively improving. Still not sure i'll pre-order this 

18 was shit first j brought in years.  Man its crap. It's so over complicated and takes forever to do a season. 

Selling players is ridiculously hard and players cost a absolute bomb. Lame

Sign in to follow this