Football Manager 2019

Villaphan04

no, mine are nothing crazy but tend to get around 15 a season, my inter game the midfielders are still going crazy, savic was my top scorer with 18, aouer got 15 goals and 14 assists, gigliardini in double figures too, pavon fell off a cliff following an injury so coman and marin are my wide me, defence and GK are de ligt, almany traore and regens, regen GK signed in jan played 23 conceded 12 and 16 clean sheets

signed abel ruiz and joe gomez who on 2 of my games now have become 2 of the best players in the world, sold skrinrair whatever his name is for £100m, city and PSG now sniffing around savic who i want at least £120m for

13 hours ago, Zatman said:

Anybody have a glitch with centre forwards? Regardless of tactics I use I cant get a forward into double figures. Most of my goals come from wide players

This happened to me in my first and second seasons with Villa. I had Abraham first season then Solanke in my second season, neither scored more than 10-12 goals in all competitions.

I then signed Barbosa who was a massive step up in terms of stats, he scored about 35 goals in his first season and is still prolific three seasons later.

4 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

This happened to me in my first and second seasons with Villa. I had Abraham first season then Solanke in my second season, neither scored more than 10-12 goals in all competitions.

I then signed Barbosa who was a massive step up in terms of stats, he scored about 35 goals in his first season and is still prolific three seasons later.

At moment in February, Abraham is 1 in 16 and Kodjia is only useful from the bench. Green has 11 goals, Ek Ghazi and McGinn have more goals than strikers. Going to cause me promotion

On another note Hutton is quite the attacker. Piling up assists

1 hour ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I am just struggling to find players. I've got £ 100 million banked now, £ 30 million for transfers. Yet I can't find a right winger for my life. Either they are unavailable or they don't want to join me in the championship. 

Can you not get any wingers in on loan? Check the loan listed players (they are normally pretty pants), but then check the transfer listed players and attempt to loan some, most teams let you loan for very little and some of the unhappy players will join you.

I know what you mean though, it's so hard to get decent players in the Championship.

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

At moment in February, Abraham is 1 in 16 and Kodjia is only useful from the bench. Green has 11 goals, Ek Ghazi and McGinn have more goals than strikers. Going to cause me promotion

On another note Hutton is quite the attacker. Piling up assists

Yeh I had the same problem. Have you still got Hogan? I persisted with him in the second half of the season and he ended up with about 10 goals. I couldn't get the strikers to work throughout the season though, even changing their roles each game to make something stick.

I found Hourihane, McGinn, Bolasie and Adomah to be the best players first season. Adomah ended up with about 20 goals for me playing as a RW or LW Inside Forward.

try downloading a wonderkid shortlist from the workshop

maybe considered cheating a little bit but my biggest issue with my kaiserlauten game was my scouts are utter dogshit and never find me anyone, all the shortlist does in my mind is stop me having to open up maribors youth team clicking on every player and selecting scout, i havent got time for that

1 hour ago, wilko154 said:

Can you not get any wingers in on loan? Check the loan listed players (they are normally pretty pants), but then check the transfer listed players and attempt to loan some, most teams let you loan for very little and some of the unhappy players will join you.

I know what you mean though, it's so hard to get decent players in the Championship.

So much crap on the loan lists. Found one spanish winger I overpaid for. He got injured for 8 months 20 minutes into his first match. I got so mad I restarted the game 😂

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

58 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

So much crap on the loan lists. Found one spanish winger I overpaid for. He got injured for 8 months 20 minutes into his first match. I got so mad I restarted the game 😂

Spanish Jenas

2 hours ago, wilko154 said:

Yeh I had the same problem. Have you still got Hogan? I persisted with him in the second half of the season and he ended up with about 10 goals. I couldn't get the strikers to work throughout the season though, even changing their roles each game to make something stick.

I found Hourihane, McGinn, Bolasie and Adomah to be the best players first season. Adomah ended up with about 20 goals for me playing as a RW or LW Inside Forward.

I have updated transfers so Hogan is already gone. Just got Tammy, Kodjia and Davis up front

Might be enough to get me promoted somehow 😂

17 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I keep finding really good players for Eastleigh, but they don't want to join me in the championship :(

whats your wages budget in the championship?   i just got promoted and the board initially gave me 58k per week

12 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

get team reports for all premier league teams - then when you get the report go to your scouting meeting and they'll let you know who would join on loan from that team.   Can normally get a few 3.5 start CA players wanting to join

9 hours ago, Skills said:

get team reports for all premier league teams - then when you get the report go to your scouting meeting and they'll let you know who would join on loan from that team.   Can normally get a few 3.5 start CA players wanting to join

Don't know. Will check. It's probably quite high now as I got a ton of money after the one season in the PL. 

Two games to go in Season Five with Villa.

Out of both cups, went out on aggregate in the Champions League Semi Final.

Lost to Bristol City who are bottom of the Premier League to allow Man City to close the gap to two points. I now have Chelsea and then Huddersfield to finish the season, I just know we are going to bottle it.

Couldn't face the pressure of it last night.

Finally won the Premier League with Villa, took me until my 5th season though!

Now need to try and win an FA Cup and a Champions League.

Signed Rabiot over the summer window and some young players to bring though for the next couple of seasons in various positions. Let Hourihane leave on a free, and sold McGinn and El Ghazi for ridiculous fee's despite being fringe players.

• Like 1

Â