Football Manager 2019

Villaphan04

Got kaiserlauten promoted to the bundesliga, no loan restrictions so it's not crazy hard, especially now ze German national teams are in, loan 10 players with no contribution every season, got loads of American kids too

£2.5m transfer budget and £120k a week in wages...think it might be a challenge 

Need to see what they've done with the national hero trophy too, looked like a generic one rather than a Germany one, if that's the case I would guess Germany is definitely the easiest country to do it with 

Edited by villa4europe

Actually looks like I am getting promoted this season. One of the city youths was sold off to Fulham after 6 months for 1,5 mill + 50% sell on. 

I will get relegated from the PL, but the amount of cash I will see now is mental. I wonder if there's stadium requirements. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Actually looks like I am getting promoted this season. One of the city youths was sold off to Fulham after 6 months for 1,5 mill + 50% sell on. 

I will get relegated from the PL, but the amount of cash I will see now is mental. I wonder if there's stadium requirements. 

Fairplay you must have put some serious hours in to get Eastleigh this far!

5 seasons in the championship. Relegation contender each year, then it clicked this season with a couple of decent freebies. There's a DM called Ilic or something that tends to be released. Remember I bought him on my Reading save as well. He is superb. Got him on rotation with Jordan Rossiter.

And since I suddenly was allowed a scouting budget I picked up some very decent croatians after the scouting rec. on here. 

Though I am not promoted yet. watch it fall to shit now 

Oh well. Welcome to the PL. Got spanked 5-2 by Liverpool. 

Could only find 3-4 decent players in the window. Ended up saving a lot. Will get relegated anyway. I got a new stadium though, which is kinda cool. Even if it's not done in 2-3 seasons. 

Oh.  And I got offered the England job. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 3

Currently on season 4 with Villa, built myself a very stong team without spending more than 20 million per player (only two, the rest were sub 15 million). Worthwhile scouting SLB as they have some great young players constantly coming through.

Players I have bought and been a success are:

Chris Mepham - CB

Marcos Senesi - CB

Tin Jedvaj - RB

Mario Pasalic - CM

Exequiel Palacios - CM - Absolute beast

Ruben Loftus-Cheek - CAM

Solly March - RM

Anthony Martial - LM

Gabriel Barbosa - ST - Goal Machine

Season 1 - Finished top of the Championship.

Season 2 - Fourth in the Premier League.

Season 3 - Fourth in the Premier League, won the League Cup. Lost in the Champions League Semi Final.

Season 4 - Currently fourth in the Premier League in February, four points off top. Still in both the FA Cup and the Champions League. 

• Like 1

On 20/02/2019 at 08:28, KenjiOgiwara said:

I keep finding some really good croatian youths for very little money. Well worth scouting 

load croatia and serbia as leagues and you'll get loads, the best thing being they all come from dinamo, partizan and red star

18 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I've never been relegated before, but I wonder if I will get sacked when I get relegated this season. The ambition was to avoid it, but it was always gonna happen. 

would be very harsh if that was the case given you've taken a non league team to the heights of the premier league!

On 20/02/2019 at 19:54, wilko154 said:

Currently on season 4 with Villa, built myself a very stong team without spending more than 20 million per player (only two, the rest were sub 15 million). Worthwhile scouting SLB as they have some great young players constantly coming through.

Players I have bought and been a success are:

Chris Mepham - CB

Marcos Senesi - CB

Tin Jedvaj - RB

Mario Pasalic - CM

Exequiel Palacios - CM - Absolute beast

Ruben Loftus-Cheek - CAM

Solly March - RM

Anthony Martial - LM

Gabriel Barbosa - ST - Goal Machine

Season 3 - Fourth in the Premier League, won the League Cup. Lost in the Champions League Semi Final.

Season 4 - Currently fourth in the Premier League in February, four points off top. Still in both the FA Cup and the Champions League. 

Currently in my 2nd season with Villa and just fighting relegation but looking steady with 24 points after 20 games.

Well done on getting 4th in your 2nd season that is a mighty effort.

• Thanks 1

On 20/02/2019 at 09:24, wilko154 said:

Finished Season 4 in fourth once again after a horrible end to the season. Completely fell apart in the final month when I should have gone on to take the title.

Season 5 - Entered November top of the league. This is going to be the season!

Season 5 signings include Tammy Abraham (free but somehow now worth 40 million?!), Malang Sarr, Reece Oxford, Leon Goretzka & Bertrand Traore.

Â