UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

5 hours ago, sne said:

Khamzat Chimaev with his 2nd win in 10 days in the UFC, new record apparently.

Not been up against anyone solid but his stats for his first 2 fight in the UFC are pretty good.

192 strikes landed and 2 received. 82 - 1 when it comes to "significant strikes"

Crazy impressive and he looks the absolute part. How he does against top 15 competition remains to be seen but the talent is obvious

• Like 1

On 26/07/2020 at 20:33, Tegis said:

Crazy impressive and he looks the absolute part. How he does against top 15 competition remains to be seen but the talent is obvious

as he moves up the ranks I'd would suggest a fight every fortnight instead of every week😂

ps. the blokes a super smiley monster

Great night of KO's and then another classic interview from Lewis!

^^^^^^ Derrick never disappoints :lol:

Dentist doing work as well

Edited by Tegis
wrong te¨wee
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Brilliant decision to give Khamzat Chimaev a real test vs an experienced top class wrestler, see how he shapes up when someone with real ground ability gives him a good work out, ping, no stopping this dude, going all the way, they have to stick him in with a Brunson, Till, Gastelum next.

Edited by Phil Silvers

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

Adesanya is pulling away to a league of his own.

Costa had no answer at all, even with it being 5 rounds I still expect him to come out firing, just shows the respect they all show Adesanya when the likes of Costa tread lightly. You are bang on, he is in a different league now.

Respect to Jan Blachowicz, he has the power but I wasn't expecting that.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Â