UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

6 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Wow.

Great finish in the main too, wont say who or what just incase it spoils for others not seen it yet.

Wow, just wow

Edited by Tegis

2 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Impressive performance from the main winner

And

Andrades bodyshots on Chookagian. She looked properly distressed. Ouch

• Like 3

What a card, not a single boring fight from start to finish.

Khabib, you absolute legend. Had a feeling he might do that with a win after losing his old man. He cleaned out the division and stepped out undefeated (which is so amazing in this sport with no chance at stat-padding) as p4p the best of all time. Only "Bones" winning the heavyweight title will change that.

On 25/10/2020 at 05:58, Tegis said:

What a card, not a single boring fight from start to finish.

Khabib, you absolute legend. Had a feeling he might do that with a win after losing his old man. He cleaned out the division and stepped out undefeated (which is so amazing in this sport with no chance at stat-padding) as p4p the best of all time. Only "Bones" winning the heavyweight title will change that.

Hmmm... Silva had 10 title defenses vs only 3 for Khabib. Jones or St Pierre likewise have far more impressive title records.

I see an awful lot of recency bias when Khabib pops up.

4 hours ago, villakram said:

Hmmm... Silva had 10 title defenses vs only 3 for Khabib. Jones or St Pierre likewise have far more impressive title records.

I see an awful lot of recency bias when Khabib pops up.

My arguments, and very much an opinion, not facts :)The undefeated and the way he dominates does it for me. Jones has three debatable losses Gus1, Santos and Reyes (not conuting Hamill). GSP lost twice (though avenged both) and should have lost to Hendricks. Silva in his prime was on par in dominance but his way overdue retirement and 8 fight streak of no wins (Brunson won) spoils it.

Jones would be my argument for being technically undefeated, dominating great fighters (Cormier twice, Gus2, Roid Vitor, Bader, Rua, Machida, Glover, Santos), damn that's a true murderers row 😯 I might change my mind even before he takes the HW title.

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

My arguments, and very much an opinion, not facts :)The undefeated and the way he dominates does it for me. Jones has three debatable losses Gus1, Santos and Reyes (not conuting Hamill). GSP lost twice (though avenged both) and should have lost to Hendricks. Silva in his prime was on par in dominance but his way overdue retirement and 8 fight streak of no wins (Brunson won) spoils it.

Jones would be my argument for being technically undefeated, dominating great fighters (Cormier twice, Gus2, Roid Vitor, Bader, Rua, Machida, Glover, Santos), damn that's a true murderers row 😯 I might change my mind even before he takes the HW title.

Khabib's record reads like something from boxing. Lot's and lot's of padding and nowhere near enough big wins.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Plethora three amigos GIF

Greg Hardy cuttng 20 pounds to reach HW 😯

another good night for fights, thought the fight of the night was Mitchell vs Fili, very high technical level, engrossing and a brilliant performance from the winner.

• 3 weeks later...
Â