What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Guinness and black

Various beer (Staropramen, Amstel, Peroni, Becks & Erdinger) at All Bar One yesterday.

At home i've been drinking the delicious.

Asahi-33-cl-799614.jpg

and also been quaffing ales from the local Aston Brewing Company

ABC Brewery ales

:D

ndeed. And even worse, beer after wine

You need to entertain the idea that you might be a big woolly woofter :)

Au contraire, mon brave.

I am a conoisseur of fine wines, ales and spirits.

I just prefer not to drink them out of a bucket.

Or into a bucket, as the case may be.

12 Yeungling last night so only 12 left for tonight

cant buy it in midwest so its a treat when i get it

I honestly don't know what Pennsylvanians see in Yuengling... it's barely half a step above Bud/Miller/Coors (and probably not even above Miller High Life...).

And now I have to look forward to a case of Yuengling at every family gathering because my future brother-in-law's family is from Pottsville.

sappora.jpg

:notworthy:

That stuff has a big personal history with me and a lot of my old mates

We must have been the only Student Union in the country to stock it behind the bar and given that this was the 80's and we were charging £2-50 a can (which was higher than even "London Prices" at the time), people did ask why.

Well it was there for the Entertainments Ctte, we didn't get paid in money, we got paid in beer and that was our beer of choice. It tasted great (for a lager) and a rigid can with a rip off top was so **** cool........

Haven't seen it in those rigid cans for nearly two decades, I think I'd cry if I saw one

I drunk mainly cider tonight .. It made me grow a beard and think all people from Surrey were Cockneys:-)

never gone on a night out and drink cider before ... I think I could get used to it

not so the jaeger bombers though which mean I am still wide awake !!!

12 Yeungling last night so only 12 left for tonight

cant buy it in midwest so its a treat when i get it

I honestly don't know what Pennsylvanians see in Yuengling... it's barely half a step above Bud/Miller/Coors (and probably not even above Miller High Life...).

And now I have to look forward to a case of Yuengling at every family gathering because my future brother-in-law's family is from Pottsville.

I agree Levi but it makes a cheap / pleasant change

found a bar in chicago thursday night with $2 draft guinness

all the time !

made for a rough friday !!

Â