What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

a 5 litre box

You dreadful heathen, Rich. :rant:

:lol: Hey, beggars and all that. We've done our best so far but where I am there is only one retail outlet for booze and it has been closed for all of Ramadan and will be closed until Eid finishes - whenever they actually decide that is.

We have stocked up to cover the period but most things are twice the price except this strangely palatable boxed wine from the Antipodes they knock out.

To be fair, you can't call me a heathen unreservedly. I have turned the guys in the villa on to Harvey Wallbangers having bought the Galliano and vodka. We also have Bishops Finger; Peroni; brandy; scotch; some excellent Chilean wine (in bottles!); some splendid Aussie Riesling (also in bottles!) and bloody Kingfisher in 500ml bottles weighing in at 7.2%.

We also have a few "heathen boxes" of both red and white left. :twisted:

**** hell, can I come over? :-)

Imported Stella Artois. I've had a couple and am nicely mellow. I am just about to ring the Indian for a bootiful takeaway and then I shall be spending the rest of the evening trying to get in the wifes knickers. While she's still in them.

Imported Stella Artois. I've had a couple and am nicely mellow. I am just about to ring the Indian for a bootiful takeaway and then I shall be spending the rest of the evening trying to get in the wifes knickers. While she's still in them.

:lol:

Quality!

McEwan's Export. The trusty laughing cavalier.

Ah, I forgot about that. We have some of that in as well. I also forgot about the case of Tuborg and the case of Leffe.

Just off to eat a a good Chinese (not normally my thing but this one is good enough to draw me back for repeat visits) then back to set about the supplies.

To be fair, you can't call me a heathen unreservedly.

Ha ha. It was very firmly tongue in cheek. :winkold:

The box is a superior method of wine packaging.

That's colonial humour, isn't it? :P

During the second half, I shall be savouring a bottle of Auntie Myrtle's:

mayfieldauntiemytrles.JPG

To be fair, you can't call me a heathen unreservedly.

Ha ha. It was very firmly tongue in cheek. :winkold:

The box is a superior method of wine packaging.

That's colonial humour, isn't it? :P

During the second half, I shall be savouring a bottle of Auntie Myrtle's:

mayfieldauntiemytrles.JPG

Well, I set about a box of the "heathen" whilst watching the game on a stream. The pleasure of sharing a place with a Pompey fan was diminished when the **** retired to get an afternoon nap before the game and didn't wake up until it had finished.

I won't rub it in though, he's my bleedin' landlord. We'll stream the Spam/Plop game later and I'll rip the shit out of the Spammer here though. He is just another tenant!

Â