What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Well, my weekend treat was a £7.99 bottle of St Hallett Barborossa Red from sainsburys.

A red wine made with shiraz and grenache. Amazingly for an Aussie red, its not "oaked" and as such has a really smooth subtle flavour not masked by non fruit flavours.

Really really drinkable.

eurvision so far, had a couple of polish ones this evening ( not okocim, a more unpronounceable one ) then two brahmas, and now on a vratislaz from czech land, will probably go for a peroni or duvel next. Might save duvel mind, as im having a few tonight and duvel might kill me.

La Chasse Wines all tend to be very good, I've enjoyed all the ones I've tried, and I dont doubt the Du Pape is good (but a bit cheeky using "chasse" to pretend its "chateauneuf".

But for iro £5-7 I often buy them, or a stalward aussie If Im doing a dinner party invite as they are pretty reliable wines. Infact for budget French, Chasse are one of the best.

I would like to say yes, but I just turned down a girl who asked me to go to a party with 300 people so I could read on my exams. I don't think I've got the right to vote.

I have a question, I drink Martini and lemonade, as a man is this wrong?

Yes, the only martini you should drink is the classic gin and vermouth mix. Stirred not shaken! I can't find a suitably pink emoticon to convey how wrong you are being :lol:

Â