Bushmills 16 yr old

whiskey-bushmills16.jpg

It's like an angel crying on your tongue

One word.

**** hammered

(intentional mistake alert)

Had a few of the cheaper kind. 10 years. Very good stuff

vodka and coke

Same here. I was sort of talked into it by the shopkeeper, "ah my friend, this very good. Best Russian cheap vodka" (as I stood at the counter perusing my options). I was more tempted by a nice small bottle of brandy but this Russian dude (yes, he sounded Russian :lol:) was very convincing. So, I thought what's the worse that can happen with this bottle of "Drago". Turns out, it is very good :D

Depends on how much Coke you have with it :P

During my uni days, I literally lost loads of weight by sticking to vodka and not the pints on the evening. I suppose it helped that I was also dancing the night away most nights :D

I've actually had vodka with a can of Dr Pepper tonight I had stowed in my work bag...hence me thinking "what's the worse that can happen". It's an acquired taste but I think I could come to love it.

Feck - just opened an Aussie 14% chardonnay - drier than a 90 year old womans gash

:shock: :lol:

let's hope you haven't had actual experience to make such a comparison!

im drinking some local dry cider tonight.

Feck - just opened an Aussie 14% chardonnay - drier than a 90 year old womans gash

:shock: :lol:

let's hope you haven't had actual experience to make such a comparison!

im drinking some local dry cider tonight.

Fortunately not!

Last glass of "Crackerjack" is going down now

Speaking of cider, I actually tried a toffee apple bottle last night. Dunno what it was but it from my local (that I've only just found after being dragged out for a few) and they sell all sorts of funky bottles. I'm not a cider drinker (can you class toffee apple cider as cider?). Wasn't too bad for something different though, can't be drinking the stuff every time I go out mind!

Â