Match Thread: Norwich v Villa

limpid

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Am I watching a replay or something?

has Terry come off and we’ve lost 3-0?

No, its not as complicated as that, theres no defender on the bench despite Bruce stating pre match that Axel is perfectly fine. 

• Like 1

Just now, Junxs said:

No, its not as complicated as that, theres no defender on the bench despite Bruce stating pre match that Axel is perfectly fine. 

Axel is toilet so I’ve no problem with that. 

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

It’s annoying me how laid back the commentators are about that challenge on Terry. As if it was nothing. 

It was a bad challenge. 

Actually they sound like Norwich employees trying to sound neutral.   They don’t know enough about us to keep from confusing Connor and Thor.   The difference is slightly obvious 

Looks set to be a typical performance. Lots of possession and bluster but no chances just nearly's. 

Hope Terry was just after a second opinion to ensure he hadn't broken his foot again then, to be told no you haven't. 

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Axel is toilet so I’ve no problem with that. 

Whereas Jedinak at centre back is what you find inside the toilet, and im not talking about the water but what it flushes down!

• Like 1

Just now, Junxs said:

Whereas Jedinak at centre back is what you find inside the toilet, and im not talking about the water but what it flushes down!

VillaTalk, where you’re only as good as your last game. 

Last time Jedinak was at CB he had a stinker. But he’s played there before for us and been fine. 

Id be much more comfortable with him playing there than Axel. Although obviously neither is ideal.