Xbox Game Pass

PieFacE

May games announced. not spectacular but a couple of decent games in there.

May 2nd, wolfenstein & Wargroove

May 9th, Surviving Mars, Tacoma, Black Desert (Launch Day)

May 10th, for the king

May 16th, Lego Batman 3 & The Surge.

Also some free extra content for games already on the service :

Rocket League Xbox Customisation pack (Exclusive to gamepass until July 15th)

Minecraft village & pillage update

Sea of thieves anniversary update

Humn fall flat dark level update

xhl3I0t.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My PS4 hasn't worked for ages, I got bored and found an Xbox One for £50. 

What games do I need?

I've got a 3 month game pass trial, does games with gold exist? I also signed up for EA access.

On 11/05/2019 at 15:08, Dick said:

My PS4 hasn't worked for ages, I got bored and found an Xbox One for £50. 

What games do I need?

I've got a 3 month game pass trial, does games with gold exist? I also signed up for EA access.

Red Dead Redemption is certainly worth buying

Game Pass should keep you busy if you haven't played games for a while. Forza Horizon 4 is included and is brilliant.

• 4 weeks later...

This has gone live for PC

£3.99 a month (£1 for the first month), with the below library. This is the bargain of the century, IMO.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/xbox-game-pass-pc-games/cfq7ttc0kgq8

• Halo MCC;
  • We Happy Few;
  • Forza Horizon 4;
  • Sea of Thieves;
  • Moonlighter;
  • Gears of War 4;
  • Operencia: The Stolen Sun;
  • Rise of Nations;
  • State of Decay 2;
  • Rush: A Disney Adventure;
  • Astroneer;
  • Sunset Overdrive;
  • Gear of War: Ultimate Edition;
  • ReCore;
  • Ori and the Blind Forest;
  • Halo Spartan Assault;
  • Halo Spartan Strike;
  • Samorost 3;
  • SteamWorld Dig 2;
  • Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate;
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider;
  • Mutant Year Zero;
  • Superhot;
  • Crackdown 3;
  • Tacoma;
  • Bridge Constructor Portal;
  • Ark Survival Evolved;
  • Hello Neighbor;
  • Halo Wars 2;
  • Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice;
  • Disneyland Adventures;
  • Everspace;
  • Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite;
  • Wargroove;
  • Thimbleweed Park;
  • Battle Chasers: Nightwar;
  • Tyranny ;
  • Shenmue I & II;
  • Broforce;
  • The Flame in the Flood;
  • Battlefleet Gothic: Armada;
  • Into the Breach;
  • Football Manager 2019;
  • Opus Magnum;
  • Metro Exodus;
  • FEZ;
  • Wolfenstein II;
  • The Stillness of the Wind;
  • Void Bastards;
  • Brother: A tale of Two Sons;
  • Hollow Knight;
  • Bomber Crew;
  • Hotline Miami;
  • Supermaker Shiek;
  • Riverbond;
  • Battle Chef Brigade;
  • Smoke and Sacrifice;
  • CrossCode;
  • Valkyria Chronicles;
  • Orwell: Keeping an Eye on You;
  • Wandersong;
  • The Surge;
  • The Banner Saga 2;
  • The Messenger;
  • Sinner;
  • Hatoful Boyfriend;
  • Wizard of Legend;
  • Slay the Spire;
  • West of Loathing;
  • Pony Island;
  • Mud Runner;
  • The Banner Saga;
  • Clustertruck;
  • Vampyr.
Edited by Davkaus

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This has gone live for PC

£3.99 a month (£1 for the first month), with the below library. This is the bargain of the century, IMO.

• Halo MCC;
  • We Happy Few;
  • Forza Horizon 4;
  • Sea of Thieves;
  • Moonlighter;
  • Gears of War 4;
  • Operencia: The Stolen Sun;
  • Rise of Nations;
  • State of Decay 2;
  • Rush: A Disney Adventure;
  • Astroneer;
  • Sunset Overdrive;
  • Gear of War: Ultimate Edition;
  • ReCore;
  • Ori and the Blind Forest;
  • Halo Spartan Assault;
  • Halo Spartan Strike;
  • Samorost 3;
  • SteamWorld Dig 2;
  • Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate;
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider;
  • Mutant Year Zero;
  • Superhot;
  • Crackdown 3;
  • Tacoma;
  • Bridge Constructor Portal;
  • Ark Survival Evolved;
  • Hello Neighbor;
  • Halo Wars 2;
  • Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice;
  • Disneyland Adventures;
  • Everspace;
  • Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite;
  • Wargroove;
  • Thimbleweed Park;
  • Battle Chasers: Nightwar;
  • Tyranny ;
  • Shenmue I & II;
  • Broforce;
  • The Flame in the Flood;
  • Battlefleet Gothic: Armada;
  • Into the Breach;
  • Football Manager 2019;
  • Opus Magnum;
  • Metro Exodus;
  • FEZ;
  • Wolfenstein II;
  • The Stillness of the Wind;
  • Void Bastards;
  • Brother: A tale of Two Sons;
  • Hollow Knight;
  • Bomber Crew;
  • Hotline Miami;
  • Supermaker Shiek;
  • Riverbond;
  • Battle Chef Brigade;
  • Smoke and Sacrifice;
  • CrossCode;
  • Valkyria Chronicles;
  • Orwell: Keeping an Eye on You;
  • Wandersong;
  • The Surge;
  • The Banner Saga 2;
  • The Messenger;
  • Sinner;
  • Hatoful Boyfriend;
  • Wizard of Legend;
  • Slay the Spire;
  • West of Loathing;
  • Pony Island;
  • Mud Runner;
  • The Banner Saga;
  • Clustertruck;
  • Vampyr.

You can get an ultimate account for £1 which includes Xbox Live, Game Pass and PC Game Pass for 1 month.

A while ago there was a glitch where you could get Game Pass for £1 a month and you could stack it. So I bought enough monthly subscriptions to last me til November 2021. Now that I've added Ultimate for £1, I now get Xbox Live, Game Pass and PC Game Pass til December 2021 lol. 

God bless M$.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

I think you can also game share your PC game pass with multiple people at the same time....

My bro signed into my MS account on his Windows Store and now he has full access to PC Game Pass. Interesting.... 

Edited by PieFacE

There is also a new Xbox app to download through the Microsoft Store which certainly makes finding your Game Pass PC games easier, plus makes buying anything for PC easier. I don't know which version of Windows 10 you need to be on as I'm on the 1903 build, I know my friend was saying he couldn't see the app, but also couldn't find out what build he was on so it might require a relatively up to date build to be visible on the store. 

3 minutes ago, Daweii said:

There is also a new Xbox app to download through the Microsoft Store which certainly makes finding your Game Pass PC games easier, plus makes buying anything for PC easier. I don't know which version of Windows 10 you need to be on as I'm on the 1903 build, I know my friend was saying he couldn't see the app, but also couldn't find out what build he was on so it might require a relatively up to date build to be visible on the store. 

Instructions on how to install here...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/gamepass-for-pc-available-now-regular-price-is-4€-5-per-month-1-for-first-month-right-now.121924/page-22#post-21617359

• Like 1

I'm glad there's a better app for it, because the Windows Store is a car crash, it's one of the least usable pieces of software I've had the misfortune of experiencing, and the Xbox Companion App is almost as bad. You can search for games, and it'll show you results and let you open them...to see the box art. Can you download them? No. You have to go to the Windows Store link, which opens an embedded version of previously mentioned dreadful application, which lets you search for the games you want, but just disables the Install button and refuses to say why. Googling suggests it's because I've dared to be a couple of weeks out of date with my updates.

Unfortunately I've had to manually update 4 times in a row, each requiring a reboot and another manual check for Windows updates. Because I have to be on the very latest patch to download this application, or to play Metro. This is why I typically use Linux for non game stuff, what an absolute mess.

Edited by Davkaus

These were all added to the console gamepass yesterday:

ACA NEOGEO METAL SLUG X
    Astroneer
    Batman: Arkham Knight
    Battle Chasers: Nightwar
    Borderlands: Handsome Jack Collection (Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)
    Bridge Constructor Portal
    Everspace
    Guacamelee! 2
    Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition
    Lichtspeer
    Metro Exodus
    Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
    Moonlighter
    Neon Chrome
    Old Man's Journey
    Riptide GP: Renegade
    Riverbond
    Shadow Tactics – Blades of the Shogun
    Shenmue & Shenmue II
    Silence
    Smoke And Sacrifice
    SteamWorld Dig 2
    Supermarket Shriek
    Thimbleweed Park
    The Turing Test
    Wizard of Legend

• Like 1

Worth mentioning.

Microsoft are currently giving you the chance to convert your Xbox Game Pass & Xbox Live Subscriptions into Game Pass Ultimate (Game Pass & Live)

Use the below link and purchase the £1 Game Pass Ultimate Pass using your Microsoft Account, this will then convert any existing subscriptions.

I had 0 zero months of Game Pass, and 10 months of Xbox Live. I now have 10 months of both.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

‪Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold and over 100 high-quality games for one low monthly price. Play together with friends and discover your next favourite game. The purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass memberships. See the FAQ for special Xbox Insider pricing and details.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/xbox-game-pass-ultimate/cfq7ttc0khs0?irgwc=1&OCID=AID681541_aff_7794_1246483&tduid=(ir__t0kkyygjjgkfrldukk0sohz30m2xjxjf62uf2okn00)(7794)(1246483)((d2fdf6960d47aa2468284e40e80f3219)(266696)(2142931)(0e009g5v1vhw)())(d2fdf6960d47aa2468284e40e80f3219)&irclickid=_t0kkyygjjgkfrldukk0sohz30m2xjxjf62uf2okn00

6 hours ago, wilko154 said:

Worth mentioning.

Microsoft are currently giving you the chance to convert your Xbox Game Pass & Xbox Live Subscriptions into Game Pass Ultimate (Game Pass & Live)

Use the below link and purchase the £1 Game Pass Ultimate Pass using your Microsoft Account, this will then convert any existing subscriptions.

I had 0 zero months of Game Pass, and 10 months of Xbox Live. I now have 10 months of both.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/xbox-game-pass-ultimate/cfq7ttc0khs0?irgwc=1&OCID=AID681541_aff_7794_1246483&tduid=(ir__t0kkyygjjgkfrldukk0sohz30m2xjxjf62uf2okn00)(7794)(1246483)((d2fdf6960d47aa2468284e40e80f3219)(266696)(2142931)(0e009g5v1vhw)())(d2fdf6960d47aa2468284e40e80f3219)&irclickid=_t0kkyygjjgkfrldukk0sohz30m2xjxjf62uf2okn00

you can exploit this pretty well, It will convert upto 36 months to everything so before you pay the £1 get yourself 3 years worth of gold (£120 from cdkeys) and you will then have 3 years of both gold, gamepass plus 3 years of PC gamepass all for the one cost :D

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/06/2019 at 10:22, wilko154 said:

Worth mentioning.

Just a quick PSA, This is still on for the rest of the day & you can still exploit it by stacking xbox gold prior to doing the upgrade.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current gold expired 11/12/2020
Current GP expired 13/3/2020

Added 12 months gold and turned on auto renew to get the free month which extended gold to 13/01/2022.

Did the £1 upgrade and it extended both until 03/07/2022

£43 for an extra 18 months of gold & 26 months of gamepass,with Gamepass for PC also thrown in for 3 years. Bargain :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
29 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

the outer worlds getting good reviews, another feather in game pass' cap

Also great news for Microsoft as they bought Obsidian earlier this year. The Outer Worlds is a AA quality game made with next to no money that is absolutely brilliant. Microsoft are likely beside themselves with excitement at the thought of what this team can do with a $150-$200 million budget on next-gen hardware. 

On 03/07/2019 at 21:06, LakotaDakota said:

Just a quick PSA, This is still on for the rest of the day & you can still exploit it by stacking xbox gold prior to doing the upgrade.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current gold expired 11/12/2020
Current GP expired 13/3/2020

Added 12 months gold and turned on auto renew to get the free month which extended gold to 13/01/2022.

Did the £1 upgrade and it extended both until 03/07/2022

£43 for an extra 18 months of gold & 26 months of gamepass,with Gamepass for PC also thrown in for 3 years. Bargain :)

Just seen this. To be clear, when it says it will charge £1 for the first month and £10.99 each month after, that's after your existing subscription ends?

Â