Xbox Game Pass

PieFacE

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I think at the moment there is a gift added to joining ultimate, 3 months of EA access, spotify or something else

It’s one month EA access, 6 months Spotify and Discord Nitro.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Don't forget EA access too, 80 odd games on there for less than £20 per year :)

Yeah, I’ve got that on PS Pro. Hoping Fallen Order drops at some point. 

It tends to take a year for a game to drop on EA Access unless its a sales flop like Anthem, or most EA games these days that aren't Madden, FIFA or rarities like Fallen Order. As @villa4europe said you can gauge an EA games success based on how fast it hits EA Access. 

Seems that most usually go on 6 months after release other than the yearly sports games, Bargain really. Even if you don't want any of the sport stuff you get 9 battlefied games, all 4x mass effect, 3x dead space, 3x dragon age, both mirrors edge & titanfalls, sims 4, Burnout,  selection of NFS and a whole pile of other stuff including some good indies like unravel, fe, peggle & a way out. Considering you can usually get it for about £16 a year it's almost stupid not to buy it for a least 1 year

Edited by LakotaDakota
  • Like 1

If you’ve got the holiday rewards thing on your dashboard for free EA access, Discord and Spotify. Claim the Discord promo and you get another 2 months of game pass. It’s says 3 months but it only gave me 2.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Added a plagues tale

Also teasing that Feb will be a really good month, main rumour is the division 2, would be awesome if they ramped it up and I could wrap up a lot of this gen 

Or if cup head ever actually happens! 

Edited by villa4europe

On 30/01/2020 at 20:35, villa4europe said:

Also teasing that Feb will be a really good month

Final Fantasy XV & Wolfenstein Youngblood added tomorrow so it's off to a pretty good start. Hoping the first of the Yakuzas turn up this month too :)

Edited by LakotaDakota
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you haven't already tried Ninja Gaiden II  & have an X give it a go, It looks fantastic & is super smooth all the way through. The 360/ps3 were never really powerful enough to do it justice and they could barely cope with a couple of the bigger fight scenes in the game often getting down to single figure frame rates but the free X enhanced upgrade is excellent. Looks & runs better than plenty of games that have actually had full on paid hd remaster releases

• 1 month later...
On 23/04/2020 at 15:07, PieFacE said:

RDR2 coming to gamepass on the 7th May.

Wow. I've never enjoyed RDR, didn't even get past the opening hour of the first one, but I'll have a shot at this. 

Â