Xbox Game Pass

PieFacE

2 hours ago, Troglodyte said:

Would you need to have played the first one to get it?

Nah I never played the first and understood it fine. It's a prequel to RDR1 so you'll be fine. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Thanks 1

Gears 'Tactics out today/tomorrow on Pc gamepass (console later in the year) & Streets of Rage 4 on Thursday. April has been a good month with football manager, nier, yakuza kiwami, long dark, stranger things, a bunch of smaller stuff & now these :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 27/04/2020 at 14:09, Troglodyte said:

Would you need to have played the first one to get it?

It's a complete different story so no you don't have to if played the first one to get into the second.

I did start the story mode but I must admit i had lots of friends doing online so ended up having a laugh through that instead and never finished the story lol.

21 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Game Pass is insane. 

Yeah I played the Beta to OutRiders and it's an ace game, so yes I'll certainly download that if I'm not playing Conan Exiles.

EwnA7NkWgAgt0Ue.jpg

All of these are coming to Game Pass by the end of the month.

More games are being teased by Xbox staff and with a Square Enix event on Thursday we'll potentially see something, or several things from that wind up on Game Pass. 

• Like 1

I've cancelled mine 

Ghost of tsushima, Cyberpunk and assasins creed, I haven't touched it for months

One of them things, had a run of playing a lot on it then nothing, will probably sell my xbone and wait for a series x towards the end of the year when the exclusives come out 

• Like 2

Â