World Cup 2018: Russia

VILLAMARV

22 hours ago, villa4europe said:

croatia are one of 2 or 3 teams that i cant work out because i havent followed them closely enough, i could label them as dark horses capable of giving the argies and france a game, or at the same time they could be one of the shocks who get done by a decent nigeria or iceland team

group H is the same, on paper it says to me colombia then poland but japan and senegal could get some results

I reckon they might implode. A lot of dodgy stuff going on behind the scenes in their FA and it'll effect them on the pitch 

I'm excited to see what Serbia can do. They look they could be dark horse

5 minutes ago, Mozzavfc said:

I reckon they might implode. A lot of dodgy stuff going on behind the scenes in their FA and it'll effect them on the pitch 

I'm excited to see what Serbia can do. They look they could be dark horse

they were good in qualifying yet sacked the manager and replaced him with a guy with no experience. Aging defence also with Kolarov and Ivanovic going to start

they do have 4 FM wonderkids that i'll be looking out for, Rajkovic, Zivkovic, Milinkovic-Savic and Jovic

other FM players i'll be watching to see how they play on the big stage Bentacur (URU) Dolberg (DEN) Kimpembe (FRA) Pavon (ARG) 

not that good a tournament for yoof really apart from the obvious Gabriel Jesus and Mbappe, will be interesting to see Werner who i think has a big move coming up

14 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

they do have 4 FM wonderkids that i'll be looking out for, Rajkovic, Zivkovic, Milinkovic-Savic and Jovic

other FM players i'll be watching to see how they play on the big stage Bentacur (URU) Dolberg (DEN) Kimpembe (FRA) Pavon (ARG) 

not that good a tournament for yoof really apart from the obvious Gabriel Jesus and Mbappe, will be interesting to see Werner who i think has a big move coming up

Dolberg was amazing for Ajax the season before last but dropped off considerably last season. Definitely a talent but not sure his ceiling is as high as I once thought.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fowlersrs said:

Anyone reckon Southgate would come to villa to manage once his England days are done?

did a shocker of a job at Boro and England under 21. So he would probably be hired

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I wish Arsene would have made me a millionaire like he was nice enough to do for Joel Campbell.Who is this guy still in contract..

signed 2011 and played about 25 games for the club. What sort of contract did they give him :lol:

2 - Neymar

4 - Cristiano Ronaldo

5 - Toni Kroos

7 - Harry Kane

8 - Paul Pogba

9 - Mo Salah

10 - Luka Modric

11 - David Silva

12 - Eden Hazard

13 - Sadio Mane

14 - Christian Erikson

15 - Keisuke Honda

16 - Ricardo Quaresma

17 - Mesut Ozil

18 - Robert Lewandowski

19 - Tim Cahill

20 - Angel di Maria

21 - Thibaut Courtois

22 - Luis Suarez

23 - Gylfi Siggurdson

24 - Ilkay Gundogan

No cheating this got posted in a what’s app group last night and we got through it in 40mins 

14 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Costa Rica look very limited, think they'll finish bottom of their group this time. Sorry BOF! :lol:

:lol:  Well someone has to!  I just said it'd be close.  They can't all come second :P  

• Like 1

Â