Match Thread: Villa v Middlesbrough

limpid

Just now, AVTuco said:

Lansbury - how dumb can you be?

I don't blame Lansbury here. That was a clear yellow. Labsbury knew he would get a yellow for that, but it would stop the counter. It was going to be a smart foul, but somehow was given a red for it. 

• Like 1

My 13yr old son badly broke his leg at school today, so rather than being at VP we are in Heartlands hospital. 

The poor sod has just asked me to check how we are getting on. I'm tempted to lie to him, he has suffered enough for one day. 

Just now, Czechlad said:

I don't blame Lansbury here. That was a clear yellow. Labsbury knew he would get a yellow for that, but it would stop the counter. It was going to be a smart foul, but somehow was given a red for it. 

Not a red on it's own, but Lansbury gave the referee an excuse to even it out. Stupid as f***.

1 minute ago, av1 said:

My 13yr old son badly broke his leg at school today, so rather than being at VP we are in Heartlands hospital. 

The poor sod has just asked me to check how we are getting on. I'm tempted to lie to him, he has suffered enough for one day. 

Best wishes to the little fellow.

Oh, and lie to him. That's my vote.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, av1 said:

Thoughts are with your son, hope he is ok soon. Probably got more ticker than some our players.