Text Message from Villa: Season Ticket Suspended

Rob182

51 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

"I'm our new free transfer striker signing". "I'm not very good at football". "I'm pretty injury prone". "My fitness is VERY poor". "I can swear at the opponents". 

I think you will fit in perfectly and can expect around 60k per week - welcome to the club! :thumb:

PS: Don't expect to get a game unless you can play right back!

• Haha 1

So, the list of suspects has been narrowed down to 'those who know Rob182's mobile phone number'. I expect who ever it was is having a right giggle reading this. It's got to be Lapal or Paddywhack, surely.

40 minutes ago, Heretic said:

So, onto the next mystery.

Why are we bringing lapal_fan into this?

because he's a word removed

disclaimer for mods: this is a joke. lapal_fan isn't really a word removed

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hogso said:

So, the list of suspects has been narrowed down to 'those who know Rob182's mobile phone number'. I expect who ever it was is having a right giggle reading this. It's got to be Lapal or Paddywhack, surely.

Nah, as daft and ugly as they both are, I'd go as far as saying I trust them with my life. So they'd have fessed up by now, I'm sure of it.

It could be a bluenose I work with, who I had an argument with on Twitter last week. He doesn't have my number, but he could easily get it from one of my work mates that do. He's suspect number 1 right now.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, hogso said:

Not me, I'm not that clever. I'd have put together a better text, but then my name and photo would have popped up when I sent it.

I have to say it's a pretty good prank if it is one, everyone we know is being quiet though.

44 minutes ago, Heretic said:

So, onto the next mystery.

Why are we bringing lapal_fan into this?

Real life best friend, well-known as being a berk. It's too well-thought out for him though. His main prank is sending me and @Paddywhack a photo of his testicles.

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Real life best friend, well-known as being a berk. It's too well-thought out for him though. His main prank is sending me and @Paddywhack a photo of his testicles.

My post was ironic, given I'd quoted lapal's crazy post in my post.

Should have added a 'you can see what I've done here' emoji to make my poor humour clearer.

Yeah, I remember you saying lapal was your best man.

God knows where he stored the ring...

Edited by Heretic
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

HOLD THE PHONE!

Rob, I have just received this anonymous headed letter from Aston Villa! Maybe this is another cunning piece to the puzzle.  

What do you guys think?  Who is it from?  Who did this?  Why do they know where I work? How do they know, I know Rob? THE MYSTERY CONTINUES! 

asstin_vila.jpg

That's the gayest 'F' I've ever seen. I don't believe this is Dr. Tony as he isn't gay. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, hogso said:

That's right...when he left VT he promised to besmirch us all, but he always did have a pure hatred for Rob182...it's got to be @GarethRDR

But, but, but.. I used to love all the little pictures he did of Marlon Harewood as The Hulk!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

That's the gayest 'F' I've ever seen. I don't believe this is Dr. Tony as he isn't gay. 

I can confirm that @lapal_fan writes his 'F's like that. Combine that with his tiny squirrel eyes and you can see what I'm dealing with here.

• Haha 1