NFL Fantasy League 2017

Brumerican

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

And drafting McCaffrey instead of Fournette has put me in line for the next  NYG GM.

It's interesting looking back at the draft results already.

I remember Stefan saying in the draft that he was surprised that Fitz and Tate went ahead of Hopkins and in retrospect he was right.

I've got a feeling that wasting a 7th and 8th round pick on Luck and Dalton will bite me in the arse. I had no intention of doing that until the day before when It worked in a mock draft and I thought it was some glorious strategy.

2 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

It's interesting looking back at the draft results already.

I remember Stefan saying in the draft that he was surprised that Fitz and Tate went ahead of Hopkins and in retrospect he was right.

I've got a feeling that wasting a 7th and 8th round pick on Luck and Dalton will bite me in the arse. I had no intention of doing that until the day before when It worked in a mock draft and I thought it was some glorious strategy.

If we did the draft again right now I'd still take Tate over Hopkins. He's just had some rough games.

18 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

I'm having a nightmare. I went WR, WR which would normally be a decent strategy but points per run attempted makes RBs too ridiculous in terms of points.

I mean i understand this if you didnt play last year, as its strange scoring, but it is the same as last year. I like it as its different, although the DST scoring seems wrong to me.

people had plenty of time to take up any issues with the scoring before the draft, and we universally agreed to keep it the same. now people start losing matchups and start complaining about the rules they agreed to :lol:

Edited by abdomlahor
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, abdomlahor said:

people had plenty of time to take up any issues with the scoring before the draft, and we universally agreed to keep it the same. now people start losing matchups and start complaining about the rules they agreed to :lol:

Who is complaining?