NFL Fantasy League 2017

Brumerican

21 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Like a voice chat/text chat opensource place where we can hurl insults at one another.

Dont we usually do that in the draft lobby throughout!? ;)

19 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Just had a look at the playoff configuration, says that it's running into week 17. Is that the way we usually do it? 

Yeah, been that way since the start.  Open to moving it, but everyone has to deal with the potential of players being rested in week 17 and knows that going into the draft.  For a free to play league i think its ok and occasionally puts some added drama on the decider!

31 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Like a voice chat/text chat opensource place where we can hurl insults at one another.

Do it and you can all laugh at my selections. I had a quick look at the player listing and was amazed that Theisman and Riggins have retired ;)

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, kkr said:

20:30BST for the draft tonight.

Sorry Tubby.  I dont mind bumping it to 16 as long as we get another and everyone is ok with that?

As long as the other guy is a VT'er . Try and get BOF or Tegis to commandeer an autodraft team if they haven't done any research.

46 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

As long as the other guy is a VT'er . Try and get BOF or Tegis to commandeer an autodraft team if they haven't done any research.

I think at this late stage we will go with what we have, (sorry Tubby!) but any last minute entries let me know and i will see what i can do.

1 min is easily enough, I have work early tomorrow and might have to drop out if it takes too long. Hopefully the site knows when people aren't available and will auto-pick immediately for them like the Premier League draft did