NFL Fantasy League 2017

Brumerican

3 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

I could be tempted into trading either one of Nelson or Montgomery. Not sure I like having 2 people from the same team.

just sent you one that should work for us both, be my first trade IIRC

EDIT: Rejected already....... oh well there were only 2 points between them on projection as well, never mind

1 hour ago, LancsVillan said:

Thanks for offer @rhyscartwright_avfc but I  am happy with roster at present and Lacy is dropping down ranks as it is

He's already behind Carson , Rawls and Prosise IMO.  Any O-Line that contains Luke Joeckel needs to have RB's who can improvise and cut . That  just isn't Lacy's strongpoint.

22 minutes ago, LancsVillan said:

just sent you one that should work for us both, be my first trade IIRC

EDIT: Rejected already....... oh well there were only 2 points between them on projection as well, never mind

Yeah,  As I said, I had Ingram last year and I like him but i'm not 100% sure he is even going to be their lead back and i've got Alvin Kamara just in case.

• Like 1

On 9/8/2017 at 17:59, Brumerican said:

You have. Johnson can win games on his own and Benjamin looked pretty good preseason.

Moncrief won't do anything until Luck returns which could be ages away. Gronk is an injury liability and Henry is going to eat into Murray's numbers a bit more this year . Tennessee will also look to pass a lot more this season. If I were you I'd be doing backflips.

Is this still on? Johnson is out for 12 weeks!