NFL Fantasy League 2017

Brumerican

16 hours ago, abdomlahor said:

pretty happy with my draft. think i got decent depth and two great backs. took a gamble with zeke, but at 11 he was too good to pass up on.

its a gamble alright with the most likely scenario being he misses 38% of the fantasy season. If you get to the playoffs though, it will have been a great move

I'm about to be in the path of hurricane Irma. If  goes up the East coast I'll get a little bad weather. If it comes up the Gulf of Mexico side, it could get sketchy.

Spoiler

I'll try to get my roster set by tomorrow night.

Hopefully if we lose power it won't be for an extended period of time. A category 3 can break windows, and a category 4 can rip the roof off of your house. I guess this one is a 4 or 5 right now.

So if you don't hear from me for a while, that's why.

Later guys!

5 hours ago, BerniesElbow said:

I'm about to be in the path of hurricane Irma. If  goes up the East coast I'll get a little bad weather. If it comes up the Gulf of Mexico side, it could get sketchy.

Reveal hidden contents

I'll try to get my roster set by tomorrow night.

Hopefully if we lose power it won't be for an extended period of time. A category 3 can break windows, and a category 4 can rip the roof off of your house. I guess this one is a 4 or 5 right now.

So if you don't hear from me for a while, that's why.

Later guys!

Stay safe!!!! 115782-200.png

• Like 1

didnt see that the miami tampa game was postponed completely (last i heard they were playing it elsewhere). started jameis. GG

didnt even get an update from rotoworld. might have been useful

Edited by abdomlahor

7 hours ago, abdomlahor said:

didnt see that the miami tampa game was postponed completely (last i heard they were playing it elsewhere). started jameis. GG

didnt even get an update from rotoworld. might have been useful

You can still start someone else?! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Milfner said:

I've absolutely no idea if who's come out on top there tbh 

You have. Johnson can win games on his own and Benjamin looked pretty good preseason.

Moncrief won't do anything until Luck returns which could be ages away. Gronk is an injury liability and Henry is going to eat into Murray's numbers a bit more this year . Tennessee will also look to pass a lot more this season. If I were you I'd be doing backflips.

• Like 1

I needed TE improvement and Gronk appears to be healthy again. He's always going to be a threat. Murray will still be good for 1600+ scrimmage yards and double digit TDs. I'm happy with the trade in that I've got a more balanced team. Moncrief was just a filler for the trade.

Benjamin and the Panthers O are an unknown. He didn't look great last year and Cam doesn't look 100% this year.

• Like 1