Life After Death?

Designer1

7 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Very little dinosaur ghost footage knocking about to be fair.

Ghost chimps are pretty rare too .

Must be a recent phenomena that only applies to homo sapiens.

Also mainly ghosts from the last 300 years or so.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Also mainly ghosts from the last 300 years or so.

And normally seen by mad women in the night. Never walking down a busy high street in broad daylight in front of hundreds of people.

• Like 1

Well, it's real according to the author of the critically unacclaimed book "Ghosts Caught on Film 2".

Jim Eaton is, of course, the 'ghost master' known for his peer-reviewed work at ghoststudy.com, where he offers to sell you your very own ghost detector for as little as $44.95.

Get a **** grip, @Rugeley Villa

43 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

You can't really believe that's real can you Ruge? Come on man :D

It’s probably real. 

But the figure I think being referred to is clearly just the shadow of two gravestones. 

18 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Well, it's real according to the author of the critically unacclaimed book "Ghosts Caught on Film 2".

Jim Eaton is, of course, the 'ghost master' known for his peer-reviewed work at ghoststudy.com, where he offers to sell you your very own ghost detector for as little as $44.95.

Get a **** grip, @Rugeley Villa

Calm down fella. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

All I said was that the photo has been confirmed as legit. The figure is pretty clear, imo. I'm not saying it's a ghost, or whatever. I'm just saying it looks like a figure of a person. Trick of the light? Maybe, who knows. 

As Dav has said in a very precise way above, your claims that the photo is “legit” would seem to be a little bit meaningless. 

It is what it is. If someone says this is legit, or that is legit, then we just don't believe them? People have said the photo has not been altered in anyway, so what you see is what you see. People can clearly make it out. Let's just say it is definitely legit, then what? What can we say to dismiss it then? 

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Very little dinosaur ghost footage knocking about to be fair.

Ghost chimps are pretty rare too .

Must be a recent phenomena that only applies to homo sapiens.

Well, of course. We are the Sons of Adam, the only creatures with immortal souls, gifted to us by the breath of our Lord. 

Disclaimer: some or all of the above statement may be total bollocks. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It is what it is. If someone says this is legit, or that is legit, then we just don't believe them?

Not when those people are unnamed 'researchers', only sourced in the book of some lunatic that sells 'ghost detectors'

People have said the photo has not been altered in anyway, so what you see is what you see.

Ah, "people have said". Who are these people? Other than the above lunatic's completely scientific "researchers".

Let's just say it is definitely legit, then what? 

Then ghosts are real and everything we know about the universe is wrong. Or it's weird shadow and light artifacts in a terribly distorted photo, combined with the human brain's habit of seeing patterns that aren't really there. Take your pick. It's a shame that the photos of the supernatural are never HD, really. 

Edited by Davkaus

21 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It is what it is. If someone says this is legit, or that is legit, then we just don't believe them? People have said the photo has not been altered in anyway, so what you see is what you see. People can clearly make it out. Let's just say it is definitely legit, then what? What can we say to dismiss it then? 

I'm happy to assume the photo has not been doctored and that a section of the photo contains a rather fuzzy section of light and shade in a shape that most human brains are conditioned to recognise as another human. That doesn't mean it is a photograph of a ghost.

48 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

All I said was that the photo has been confirmed as legit. The figure is pretty clear, imo. I'm not saying it's a ghost, or whatever. I'm just saying it looks like a figure of a person. Trick of the light? Maybe, who knows. 

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

It’s probably real. 

But the figure I think being referred to is clearly just the shadow of two gravestones. 

As above. It’s clearly the shadow of two gravestones next to each other. 

11 minutes ago, brommy said:

I'm happy to assume the photo has not been doctored and that a section of the photo contains a rather fuzzy section of light and shade in a shape that most human brains are conditioned to recognise as another human. That doesn't mean it is a photograph of a ghost.

This. See the Ice Rink thread. We are conditioned to see meaning in patterns. 

• Like 2

Â