Match Thread: Blackburn v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, NashVillan said:

When our players have the ball our entire team stands still. I just don't understand. 

Gardener (surprisingly) just made a driving run from midfield - when he gets to the edge of the box there's no Villa player within 20 yards of him

• Like 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

We have to hope that one of our individuals manages to run through the whole Blackburn team and scores a worldy - or that they make a tremendous foul up at the back. That's us.

No one else plays this way.

And yet some think it's all gonna click because of pre season. 

• Like 2

Not even half time but im bored and i figured id get going on my rant.

1. This team is shit

2. We cant pass. Why? Our back 5 keep long balling it to the front two who both cant win headers or keep hold of the ball ala Benteke did to bring the midfield in attack

3. Bacuna and Gardner are not good enough. Very poor in possession. 

4. Lansbury Hogan and Hourihane are great players.. and i think i can count on one hand how many touches they have had. 

5. Kodjia is a hog. Another chance to put Hogan through and he shot from an impossible angle. 

Pathetic really. Dont know how Bruce plans on changing this next season..

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

Our lot are on the beach. Looking forward to going to Dubai with Tony Xia's millions. Playing like they don't want to get injured. It's pathetic.

They've played like this for months. 

2 minutes ago, KSV said:

1. This team is shit

2. We cant pass. Why? Our back 5 keep long balling it to the front two who both cant win headers or keep hold of the ball ala Benteke did to bring the midfield in attack

4. Lansbury Hogan and Hourihane are great players.. and i think i can count on one hand how many touches they have had. 

5. Kodjia is a hog. Another chance to put Hogan through and he shot from an impossible angle. 

I'm with you man. I thought we'd be seeing some signs of improvement by now, but ffs it's just terrible.

1 minute ago, KSV said:

1. This team is shit

A lot of this stuff, should be fixed in training with some decent coaching, and the rest with team selection.