General Election 2017

ender4

Don't worry guys. Lilly Allen is on her way to Downing Street to protest. At this moment I'm not quite sure what she's protesting because we have no government yet.. I think she just likes to be a unique little snowflake.

She ought to just moan on the internet instead. :) 

I couldn't give a toss about Lily Allen, or her political ideals or 'activism', but then, that's why I don't spend time worrying about shite she's put on Twitter. 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 3

They say you should avoid stereotypes.

But this letter, in the torygraph, not only references Dunkirk, but comes from someon in East Grinsted.

Bingo!

SIR – The Conservatives should consider this their Dunkirk moment. An opportunity to consider the lessons, regroup and have another go at getting it right in the autumn.

Whatever the cost of yet another vote, it will still be cheaper than allowing the opposition, here and elsewhere, to inflict greater damage on Britain.

Martin Bastone
East Grinstead, West Sussex

17 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Isabel Oakeshott is a vile little slob isn't she? 

I've not posted once in this thread despite some of the abhorrent guff that's occurred throughout the campaign, but Oakeshott made me break my duck. What a completely dreadful human being. 

• Like 1

Had a similar thought myself @jackbauer24

I do slightly worry that Corbyn will always struggle to convert Conservative votes to Labour. But the Conservatives, especially with May at he helm for any period could make a real hash of this government with the DUP. Which is contraversial to say the least. 

Â