Russia and its “Special Operation” in Ukraine

maqroll

5 minutes ago, Mister_a said:

The anotonov had been over brum recently, I got some photos of it. Real shame it's been destroyed, was an awesome looking thing

Apparently is was involved in moving Covid supplies all round the world.  Must have been eye-wateringly expensive running the largest aircraft in the world as a unique one of a kind aircraft. I suspect there was a lot of National Pride  uikt into it. 

• Like 1

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

Just now, sidcow said:

Apparently is was involved in moving Covid supplies all round the world.  Must have been eye-wateringly expensive running the largest aircraft in the world as a unique one of a kind aircraft. I suspect there was a lot of National Pride  uikt into it. 

£30,000 an hr to rent

• Shocked 1

49 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Would it? I think Russia could nuke Ukraine and the west would still sit on their hands because it's not a NATO country, and we don't want to provoke that nice man Vladmir. 

I think we're looking to avoid conflict with Russia  at any cost to Ukraine. If they stop at the NATO border, we won't react.

Surely that's the goal, avoid conflict at all costs. I think it's easy to say the west isnt reacting when you live in the west. Are you prepared for you or your loved ones to go off to a war in Russia? I'm not. 

I know there's a war on, but if I were in a position of authority in the Ukrainian government I might be telling whoever run the official Twitter account for the National Guard that they aren't doing any favours vis-a-vis the 'Nazi' allegation by posting content in which they put lard on bullets to fire at Chechens:

(It's also not really the main problem here, but guys, Muslim soldiers don't become 'extra dead' or something because you coated the bullet in a pork product, there are more productive uses of your time).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Â