17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

2 hours ago, KSV said:

Warnock won't let them lose a 7 point lead. They will likely best the scum. We need to win to maintain the 4 point gap.

Is this the same warnock whose been sacked more times than any other manager . 

‘Granted he’s done a good job at Cardiff but to say he wouldn’t let them lose a 7 point lead is way premature -didn’t they lose 4 in a row not so long ago .

If we are 7 points  behind Cardiff tonight then I’d fancy that gap to drop Tuesday when we play qpr and they go to Brentford - 30 points to play for after today and plenty of twists and turns to come .

finish above Fulham and we will be promoted in 2nd place for me - Cardiff will not finish in the top 3 in my opinion.

Edited by Eastie

Just now, Dick said:

Not if we lost, think that'll be game over.

And we beat qpr and they lose at Brentford on tues and the gap would be 4 again with them still to visit villa park - anyway I’ll let you worry about Cardiff coz I’m not going to . 

• Like 1

Just now, Eastie said:

And we beat qpr and they lose at Brentford on tues and the gap would be 4 again with them still to visit villa park - anyway I’ll let you worry about Cardiff coz I’m not going to . 

Yep, fair point.

• Like 1

Just now, Eastie said:

Keep your powder dry pal , life in the old dog yet .

SHA game is on Radio Wales today so I'm a bit ahead of the goal updates on the beeb it seems. One of those commentaries where any result is great tbh :D