17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

If we win on Saturday, we will gain the confidence to win the league.

Fulham second and Cardiff through the playoffs beating Wolves in the final.

Image result for believe gif

I wonder if someone will make the '8pints has had 8 pints' joke?

or say I've jinxed it?

2 hours ago, 8pints said:

If we win on Saturday, we will gain the confidence to win the league.

Fulham second and Cardiff through the playoffs beating Wolves in the final.

Image result for believe gif

I wonder if someone will make the '8pints has had 8 pints' joke?

or say I've jinxed it?

You've had 8 pints again haven't you 8pints!! :D

• Like 1

I dnt think we are catching wolves to be honest even if we win, we would be 7 points behind even if we win. that will mean wolves would have to drop quiet a lot of points.

we needed Leeds to get something

12 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

I'd like to hear Neil Warnock's take on any potential comeback if some club is found to be using agents illegally to gain an unfair advantage that affected a promotion or relegation type issue. :rolleyes:

Using agents illegally is the tip of the iceberg if the strory doing the rounds is true -far more serious than that if true .

Edited by Eastie

50 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Using agents illegally is the tip of the iceberg if the strory doing the rounds is true -far more serious than that if true .

What’s the story morning glory?

44 minutes ago, Nigel said:

It was funny listening to the Wolves - Leeds game and the home fans singing 'S**t on the villa'.

Where do they get this idea that we are rivals?

I really did think they would laughing more about the tesco bags plight than us. even when we are doing okay teams are still obsessed with us 

Edited by Demitri_C

3 hours ago, Nigel said:

It was funny listening to the Wolves - Leeds game and the home fans singing 'S**t on the villa'.

Do we even have an anti-Wolves song? It's certainly never crossed my mind as something we needed.

We will have to make do with something like: "you're just a shit west Bromwich Albion"

5 hours ago, Eastie said:

You know we are all going to want to know what the story is now right?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nigel said:

If we were top we wouldn’t give a toss about wolves - they are nothing to me -just a half arsed club that used to be famous in the 1950s.

6 hours ago, Eastie said:

So what is the story?

35 minutes ago, Andy81 said:

So what is the story?

Do a twitter search on wolves and there are some very interesting things come up - if they are not true then nothing to worry about .  

Edited by Eastie

2 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Easy to research but none of us know the facts - there are all manner of stories  flying around about wolves . That’s why I said if true . 

Thanks, I've since saw what you said about the back door payments.

2 minutes ago, Andy81 said:

Thanks, I've since saw what you said about the back door payments.

I said I’d seen comments  being asked about that - no idea if they are true or not . 

None of us know what has or hasn’t happened with wolves - I believe the efl are looking into it after several complaints being made .

Edited by Eastie

2 minutes ago, Eastie said:

I said I’d seen comments  being asked about that - no idea if they are true or not . 

None of us know what has or hasn’t happened with wolves - I believe the efl are looking into it after several complaints being made .

absolutely.  We'll see what comes out.

51 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

Getting ready for Tuesday I see :)

ianholloway.jpg&f=1

To be honest I’ve always respected wolves - never had a problem with them and it the positions were reversed I don’t think villa fans would bother taunting them - Albion are their rivals and blues are ours ,

‘to be wolves are like Coventry - trying to make a rivalry that doesn’t really exist . 

Edited by Eastie
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Andy81 said:

absolutely.  We'll see what comes out.

It’s sad that this story has broken in a week when we have a huge game for midlands football - tomorrow should be a classic , big crowd ,great atmosphere under the lights and plenty at stake , 

• Like 1