Super Bowl LI

maqroll

Fluke catch by Edelman to keep us alive but we lost to NYG twice on fluke catches. It was an amazing catch, and that was a stunning comeback. I watched it happen, but I still can't believe it.

7 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

I could not give a ****.

Falcons were in FG range and took a sack then a penalty, then a ridiculous stroke of luck gives Edelman a catch.

I **** hate Brady and Belichick. Both of them are literal human garbage, yet here they are winning again.

**** that man.

How's those tears this morning? Super salty! 

• Like 1

First superbowl I haven't watched in a long long time.  I can't even remeber the last one I didn't watch.  And I'm not even bothered in the slightest tbqh.

9 minutes ago, BOF said:

First superbowl I haven't watched in a long long time.  I can't even remeber the last one I didn't watch.  And I'm not even bothered in the slightest tbqh.

I wish I hadn't. I'd be less tired today and less pissed off.

it was good dont get me wrong but it wasnt the best ever, watching it on the BBC too dont even get me started on them trying to debate best sporting event ever...superbowls that swung one side to the other were better than that, brady's form at the end, the jones and edelman catches were incredible, the sense that they could do it and both 2pt conversions were great but overall the 4 hour spectacle wasnt as exciting as the pats vs seahawks or steelers v cardinals

Â