Super Bowl LI

maqroll

Nothing against our resident Patriot pals.  I'd just like to see the Falcons do it.  A new name 'n all that.  It would be refreshing and good for the game.

Although if a Patriot win meant Brady retiring, I might be convinced to cheer for the other side ;)

Please be good. Please be good. Please be good. Please be good. Please be good. Please be good. Please be good. Please be good. Please be good. Please be good.

And go Falcons I guess

I understand Patriots fatigue, but I can't understand wanting Brady to retire... he's still dominant. Nobody wants Messi to retire before his decline.

Edited by maqroll

2 hours ago, maqroll said:

I understand Patriots fatigue, but I can't understand wanting Brady to retire... he's still dominant. Nobody wants Messi to retire before his decline.

I like Brady. I just find it boring when the same teams keep winning. I know it's obviously different when it's your team, but BB and TB are so good that they're almost ruining the sport and won't change while they're still around.

I don't really dislike the Patriots at all, but I think it'd be good for he sport and more interesting if Atlanta win. 

• 2 weeks later...
Â