Ps3 Gamertags

NICKTHEFISH

Right really gonna sell myself here 8)

add me if you want to but i dont really play online at all and if i do i normally get battered so id be added in the capacity of increasing the amount of people on your friends list rather for any competition.

Even if i was to venture online it would probably only be for the odd game of fifa 11 against a like minded individual who doesnt give a crap about winning or losing.

No nobheads. My i.d. is my name on here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm very much a late comer to online gaming ( though i used to play return to castle wolfenstein for hours online ) , my game tag is titey10 im on the PS3 only just brought Blackops so as you can tell i'm rather behind in the times , feel free to add me though :winkold:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hogso - same as my name here

If there are any players of Super Sonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars on here hit me up for a match or 5. Can't get enough of the game, andf I know theres a few villa fans who play it as I've played with/against them in the past

I see you playing this and I assumed it was a PSN game but I can't find it?

hogso - same as my name here

If there are any players of Super Sonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars on here hit me up for a match or 5. Can't get enough of the game, andf I know theres a few villa fans who play it as I've played with/against them in the past

I see you playing this and I assumed it was a PSN game but I can't find it?

Yeh, it's on there. Although I can't remember how much it's going for at the moment...and since they changed the categories for listing the games I'm not sure what you'd find it under. Best bet is to look in 'all games' or whatever it is, then the S's. There's a timed demo available to have a play on, so if you do try it let me know :thumb:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Â