Ps3 Gamertags

NICKTHEFISH

Villafan306, now i know your a 360 man, but as there seems to be a few more getting the ps3 now, can we have a sticky for the ps3 gamertags please. Im NICKTHEFISH1.

Cheers

EDIT: 306 - Here is the list then guys with the Villatalk name in brackets if drastically different from the PS£ one:

NICKTHEFISH1
mp80 (VillaN.I)
Dubbs75
avfc4life (Gabby15)
kiddybloke
Victie
trekka
PoisonedMonkey (IainG)
Wrafeybaby
vGPhoenix (villafan306)

What games are you guys online with? I'll be sorting out my online account when I find a few minutes spare, at the moment only got a couple of games. But I only bought the PS3 today so y'know, give me a chance... ;)

Anyway.

Motorstorm and Resistance available at my end.

I'm on as Victie feel free to add me people :)

Regarding adding us all though there is one thing that the 360 does a lot better is let you know when your friends are online, big miss for Sony IMO

I'm on as Victie feel free to add me people :)

Regarding adding us all though there is one thing that the 360 does a lot better is let you know when your friends are online, big miss for Sony IMO

Future PSN update maybe?

Just to come back to this, my PS3 DOES say when friends are online...

Just to come back to this, my PS3 DOES say when friends are online...

Yeah but i know where victie is coming from, the 360 is a lot more easier to find your way around, setting games up with friends etc. Hopefully this will be sorted on the ps3 anytime soon!

• 2 weeks later...
Â