Match Thread: Villa v Cardiff

limpid

11 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I think he had the potential to be a good play, but I think the stink of our play over the last few years is soaked into his skin.

I don't think he has ever been good enough. Nothing to do with anyone else.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Afternoon gents, I seem to have gotten lost in the Westwood thread... anyone know how the rest of the team are performing? Adomah having a ball by the sound of it (the sound being the match updates on SSN app). 

You visited the Westwood thread mid game? :blink:

Bet it's utter carnage. Any threats on his life yet?

13 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Yep. Doesn't deserve the disgraceful behaviour he has towards towards him (booing onto the pitch, wishing harm on him) but I think it's best for all parties if he goes.

Just the threats on his leg.

1 minute ago, sexbelowsound said:

No, he means he thought THIS was the Westwood thread

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

I actually like the guy, he clearly cares, that's why I don't like the abuse he gets. However he clearly is a very weak player, even in this league. He doesn't actually have any real attributes, he's just sort of on the pitch, we really need an improvement.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 7392craig said:

I actually like the guy, he clearly cares, that's why I don't like the abuse he gets. However he clearly is a very weak player, even in this league. He doesn't actually have any real attributes, he's just sort of on the pitch, we really need an improvement.

I also like him, and thats why I always also defend him. To be fair I didn't even see what happened, but things like that are only going to make it worse for him. I think he needs a break, even for his pwn confidence, I just don't know.

• Like 1