Let's check in with Olof (Swedish Football)

Midfielder

If anyone off VT is up for trip to go see Olof's Bromma Boys this season let me know, just a sort of two dayer type thing (money is tight). I wanted to do this last season but money / personal crap. Not some big piss up though (for me that is) , those days are over many years ago for me, you do what the hell you like. Lemme know, no rush. 

22 hours ago, S said:

Another win for BP today with a spectacular goal from Erik Figueroa. Don't know if I am allowed to post a link to it but here goes!

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video/3913536/figueroa-med-spektakulart-mal-fran-halva-planen-mot-oster/

I'm no Moderator but unless anyone says otherwise the more links to videos and goals the better ! Thanks S !

also, id be jumping in the air going crazy, ice cool mellberg there congratulates the scorer then gently eases the excitement with the others as in ok that was bleeding great but let's concentrate now and dishes out some instructions. 

Logical , one day will manage Villa I would bet both of my kidneys on it. 

Edited by Midfielder

11 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Another win yesterday, 3-0. Olof's lads are five points clear at the top

Yep, I have them as one of my 'favourites' on the soccerway app, so I get all their kickoffs, goals etc now.  What I've quickly learned is the Superetten play at weird times!

It's great that we're showing more of an interest in Olof now.

Although I didn't realise Bromma were top flight so recently.  I thought he was taking a fairly obscure side up into the top flight, but actually he grabbed a big club at their lowest ebb and is returning them to where they belong.  Which is still very cool :thumb: 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BOF said:

Although I didn't realise Bromma were top flight so recently.  I thought he was taking a fairly obscure side up into the top flight, but actually he grabbed a big club at their lowest ebb and is returning them to where they belong.  Which is still very cool :thumb: 

they arent a big club though, they were in Europe not so long ago but were only promoted to first division in 2006 for first time and bit of a yo yo club at times never once finishing in top 10

they have a famous youth academy though with Guidetti and Ekdal coming from there and also Championship Manager legend Bojan Djordjic 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Zatman said:

they arent a big club though, they were in Europe not so long ago but were only promoted to first division in 2006 for first time and bit of a yo yo club at times never once finishing in top 10

they have a famous youth academy though with Guidetti and Ekdal coming from there and also Championship Manager legend Bojan Djordjic 

They're literally the biggest club in Europe ;):P (most teams/players of any club)

But anyway, point was they're not in uncharted territory.

Â