Let's check in with Olof (Swedish Football)

Midfielder

2 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

Gais.png

We were in Gothenburg this weekend. GAIS were at home, but the wife person was emphatically unimpressed with the idea of spending the afternoon watching second tier Swedish football. 

36 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

We were in Gothenburg this weekend. GAIS were at home, but the wife person was emphatically unimpressed with the idea of spending the afternoon watching second tier Swedish football. 

its a pity, few years ago you could have saw this masterpiece

Screen-Shot-2015-06-03-at-22.30.21.png

• Like 1

Hi, I'm accessing this off a work PC. However, i am noticing that some of my replies are missing. I could be hallucinating, I'll check when I am back home. The posts were just updates on fixtures and results? Anyone else having this problem that their posts seem to have gone?

edit- yeah for sure I have a post missing. I did a recap on results and it's not there , absolutely positive 100% I pressed submit. Not sure then if there was a gremlin, or maybe I was that very gremlin. I even went into detail on people's listed teams. Ah well apologies. Thanks BOF. It's my intention to update after fixtures unless I see someone's already done it. 

Edited by Midfielder

0c11cdcc37cc537552c9590d485e8a98.png

Looking like a 2 horse race for promotion with 7 games to go.  2nd place gets a playoff though.

Guess who plays who on the last day of the season :D  and guess who's at home :D  Yes and yes.

• Like 1

Im set to move to Hereford in early November.... but if I am free on Sun 6th November i can feel a mini city break coming on.........

My Villa shirt even has Mellberg 4 on the back anyway, im sure i wouldnt get my head kicked in wearing that. IF i make it.

in fact...... anyone up for that lemme know! SUNDAY 6TH NOV trip to see Olof's boys. will have a look later, but flights approx 110-150 return.

Me , I'd go on the Sat and come back on the Mon, have plenty on that week

Edited by Midfielder

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

19 - 18 in titles now so Im going to ignore that post :)

Can honestly say it's probably been 10 years or so since I really cared about IFK.

Can't stand how the club's been run, total incompetent muppets.

But it's been my team since I was 5 y.o, same time I started supporting Villa.

Edit: Congrats on the gold btw

Edited by sne
  • Like 2

Been a while since I Updated this. So let's begin where credit is due...

Congrats to NOELVILLA and Malmo FF , who with 2 games spare are crowned champions of Sweden's top division!

I'll recap on a VT Swedish table in due course. No obligation on anyone, just a bit of fun!

Unless I have missed anyone, allegiances (we all know Villa are your true loves) are as follows:

Noelvilla - Malmo FF

LondonLax - Hammarby IF

Djurgardens IF - Midfielder

Brommapojkarna - KUNG OLOF & Wainy316

Orgryte IS - Zatman

IFK Gothenburg - Mickelsen & Sne

GAIS - SexBelowSound

I'll do something with this in due course.

Also just to check in with Olof... let's see...

BROMMAPOJKARNA ARE TOP WITH TWO GAMES TO GO!

Level on points with Vasalund....

Bromma Boys are away at Nykoping on Saturday... but.... at home to none other than Vasalund on Sunday the 6th...

I'll update this thread after the next set of fixtures and have some fun with the teams listed above... but all eyes on Bromma!

• Like 1

On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 14:53, Midfielder said:

Im set to move to Hereford in early November.... but if I am free on Sun 6th November i can feel a mini city break coming on.........

My Villa shirt even has Mellberg 4 on the back anyway, im sure i wouldnt get my head kicked in wearing that. IF i make it.

..which I wont, finance lock-down... but would have loved to... especially if it goes to the wire... it'll be like the final whistle versus tranmere!

23 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

My Swedish mate, who works for Puma, just posted this on his Twitter.  I presume it's relevant to this thread?

Cvt_-kSXgAEgrvm.jpg:large

One of the 2 big Swedish tabloid papers traditionally has a picture taken with 1 or more of the biggest profiles from the title winning side covered in gold paint.

On this occasion thou it is actually Goldenmember's Norweigan half brother Jo Inge Berget, who just happen to love gold.

Edited by sne

Seems Olly has not lost his temper (well he did) from his playing days :D

Mellberg såg rött efter utspel mot tränare

"Sätt dig ner och lär dig svenska, din lilla jävla pajas!".

Orden är, enligt Södermanlands Nyheter, Olof Mellbergs och ska ha riktats mot motståndartränaren i Nyköping, amerikanen Brian Clarhaut.

BP-tränaren fick rött kort för utspelet.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/article23814624.ab

You'll have to Google translate, but he basically got sent off for telling the opposing teams American manager to" Sit down and learn Swedish you little f*****g clown" :D

Perhaps not the smartest thing to do considering he'll probably be suspended for the promotion deciding final game next week against the second placed side Vasalund.

Still funny thou.

• Like 2

Â